Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh83 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

You will learning environment

A great place to learn and grow. Job security is there. Career progression is slow but you will find great environment to learn and grow as a professional.

Pros

Salary on time. 5 days working environment

Cons

Some time work pressure and you have to maintain good relationship with your Boss

every day a new learning with lots of new challenges

best part to work here is, under the guidance of highly experienced defense officers. management are good, with ethics, moral values, employees welfare.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Marketing executive

Not a worth of the place to work with there is so much overstate people Marketing executive associate with the company rketing executive associate with the c

Very bad

No increament from 4year. Long hours of working. Illiterate people place. Full of politics. Only exploitation of the faculty. No time for family. Never suggest

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only cons

Professors are helpful, Management sucks

Nothing much to say except :- Professors are very helpful and give you good guidance- Pay is very very bad- Opportunity to grow is very very less- Way too much office politics

Exploit people like they are nothing

I joined Amity with very high regards. Within a few months, I feel the place is full of exhaustive environments in all respects. People are not to work but to document overwork. Very less salary, no increment, no benefits. I feel it's not worth to work anymore.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Low paid salary, exhausting and suffocating work culture, no growth and no salary increments even for 3 years

People from different departments will interfere alot in hoir team and work

There are some selected people by the owner theh keep an eye each and everyone and they get paid for this only. Management can’t trust you that’s why yhey have cameras everywhere to watch and and listen to your conversations and then anytime the unplanned meeting can be called by the management, so even if you have to see the business client you have to cancel it. No understanding no patience and on top no job security. People have been fired in between of the meetings. If you clarify yourself management can fire you anytime. So not a good place to work at.

It was fun

A typical day at work is ok okwhat you learned data analysis web scrapingmanagement is helpfulworkplace culture is godthe hardest part of the job is extra hoursthe most enjoyable part of the job is the work it self

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Diarrhea

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

nice team

Pros:good team membersnice infrastructurelots of opportunitiesCons:work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Pros

good team members nice infrastructure lots of opportunities

Cons

work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Excellent place to work

Nice place to work, good facilities available and on-time salary, separate paring for staffs and faculty members, nice colleagues but strong politics all over the campus and in the departments

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Many deadlines

productive and full of energy campus

the scripted role delivery will give a smooth run for years. But don't expect any pardon at these time of pandemic also, even after you are facing something personal or passing through lean phase health wise.

Pros

best infrastructure, best system for excel in professional career

Cons

focus on your personal goals as well.

Productive fun workplace

The workplace is very good and fair atmosphere and all staff members behave very well. Very good place to work. On any issue, I get a lot of staff support in new projects.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Timely working hours.

Good place to work at

Very progressive environment for those who aim to excel. Work life balance is given importance. Flexibility and freedom to work provides various opportunities for individuals.

Work driven.

Time bound. Workaholic, Fast paced. Culturally diverse Open minded ethnic Adhere to syllabus Make systematic changes whenever required for each semester

It was a lifetime experience working in Amity culture which is quite different as compared to conventional universities.

I am satisfied with the kind of job I did at Amity. It has a good ambience and atmosphere to work in. It has all-round development for students in their focus, not just academics. Its a fun place to be in. It has an international stature. Ofcourse, the duration of working is quite long which was the only negative aspect I could figure out working there in 4.5 years.

Pros

Focus on all-round development

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

I worked here for 4.5 years. The experience was good.

The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Amity is overall a good place to work

I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on. Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.

Productive and hard working

I learned about how to manage students, teachers and staff in an academic environment. The management gives a lot of freedom to work and the students are mostly in the bracket of 50 to 70%. It was indeed a challenge to get them to enhance their intellectual and work capabilities. But they were very motivated and loving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with

Learn about Amity University in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

• Amity University
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?