Amity University

Amity University Reviews in Patna, Bihar

Patna, Bihar3 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

Amity University is a great place to work where human values are given utmost priority.

A wonderful environment with amazing colleagues and supportive bosses. Very democratic culture which offered equal opportunity to everyone to learn and grow. What Amity did to me can't be expressed in words. I met a misfortune in my life and it was Amity which brought me back to life. I am forever indebted to this great work place for all that it did during the toughest phase of my life.

Pros

Human values much beyond the words

Cons

Very poor management

They are not professionals.They dont encourage good teaching but encourage buttering of seniors.Not a place to work for an experianced and qualified faculty like me.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

fine

fineAmity is the leading education group of India 12 150+ Institutions 10 Overseas Campuses 17 Schools & Pre-Schools 5 Million Sq. Ft. of Buildings 300+ High-tech Labs 15,000 On Campus Hostel Seats 23 Years' Experience in World-class Education 6 Universities Across India 250 Degree Programs 100,000 Most Brilliant Students 4,500 Faculty & Scientists 1,000 Acres of hi-tech campuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with