Amity University logo

Amity University Employee Reviews for Assistant Professor

Assistant Professor41 reviews
India41 reviews

Excellent place to work

Nice place to work, good facilities available and on-time salary, separate paring for staffs and faculty members, nice colleagues but strong politics all over the campus and in the departments

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Many deadlines

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

productive and full of energy campus

the scripted role delivery will give a smooth run for years. But don't expect any pardon at these time of pandemic also, even after you are facing something personal or passing through lean phase health wise.

Pros

best infrastructure, best system for excel in professional career

Cons

focus on your personal goals as well.

productive

premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.

Its a good place to work

amity university doesn't give you the security of your job but few things are good about amity university excellent working culture supportive staff, salary on time, 5 days working

Pros

5 days working

Cons

extreme work pressure

Good for beginner

Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.

Productive and encouraging

1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined. 2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here. 3. As such there is no hardest part of this job. 4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.

good Place to work

A Nice learning Place for upcoming Educators with a good work place culture, which gives you lots of opportunities to feel, learn and teach in different aspects of your subject.

Its Fun Working here

I am happy to be a part of Amity Fraterninty.. It has given me opportunity to start my career in teaching. Students here are very decent and they respect teachers alot.

Jobs at Amity University

Assistant Professor positions
See more jobs

Lots of work, fun teaching students, academic reorientation but not the best place to teach at

I spent a little over 3 years teaching film production and appreciation to the students at Amity University. The overall experience at Amity was good; however the work hours and responsibilities I fulfilled were undervalued monetarily. Even though I enjoyed teaching, the university and the department had little incentives for academic growth and opportunities for its faculty members, especially in the field of media and film.

Pros

job stability, academic reorientation

Cons

undervaluation of the responsibilities, inflexible work hours

Taught subjects like Compiler Construction, Operating Systems etc. Having students for PG and PhD also. One PhD has submitted under my guidance in February - 2017.

Research Driven university with rich educational history

Amity University is a non-profit research driven private university in India. It has more than 10 overseas campuses in Dubai, USA, UK, Singapore. It has more than 5 campus in India.

Pros

Great work culture

Pro-VC sir is the most humble person I have ever seen at this position..

Unlike other universities Amity provides ob security,handsome salary,Medical leaves,casual leaves,sick leaves and earned leaves. Unlike other university(GLA,Invertis,BBD etc.) in vicinity in UP this is not a lala university and it has a proper and fair HR system in place.Unlike chancellors and Vice chancellors of other private universities,Pro-VCs and VCs are highly educated..Interview process is difficult but once you are in,you would love working in Amity.

Pros

Leaves, HR practices

Cons

Indisciplined students

Regular and exhausting day

Except AC academic campus every aspect of academic activity is not so good. No scope of doing research and good academic activity. Most of the jobs are clerical.

Pros

AC campus

Cons

Everything else.

Fun, learning, interactive

Well managed and discipkined office. Work culture is remarkable. High respect for the employees. Streess free work environment.

productive

Good work experience .God place to learn, enjoying working here and its a very good University.Apart from teaching we are also involved in admission interviewing team to select students.

Productive and learning

It's a nice place to work in and gain experience but the increment and growth over here is not much. A good place which believes in nurturing talent.

Workplace and Research place

I was not satisfy with salary. Here, I am programme coordinator of Amity School of Fine Arts. And I thought here in no career growth.

average

It is ok to work with amity. A good place to learn and stay updated. Good working environment. But too much of workload. Good job security.

Productive and it the requirement of the younger people. Now every one can get benefit from this. the institute is good for working.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long working hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with