Amity University Employee Reviews for Business Development ManagerReview this company
Business Development Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 200 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A good Brand in education Industry but customer service is not up to level of such big brand. Products are good but fee structure is very high. Working culture and environment is not so good for new employees. Job security is zero for new employees. Overall not as per expectations to new joiners.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amity University?
See more Amity University reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 200 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Amity University with
Questions about Amity University
- What is the company culture at Amity University?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Amity University?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Amity University?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Amity University? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Amity University?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Amity University?2 people answered
- How much will take by the Amity after the interview?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Amity University?One person answered
- Hi How many days it takes to get reply sir.Please guide me.One person answered