Amity University logo

Computer Operator4 reviews
India4 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Security based work

I am working at reception, where I have to interact with the guests, regular visitors, and student. In the morning it is always difficult to deal all of them simultaneously in a short period of time, because everyone needs to get in campus premises without any delay even of a second. Here at this post I learned a lot about problem handling. I have to manage the things according to rules and regulation of the organization. Workplace culture is good, but the hardest part of out job is to convince the visitor to get the confirmation for the visit form the concerned authority. The most enjoyable part of the job is to deal with different type of persons with different types of problems.

Not very happy

All the non teaching staff except army person are not satisfy from their job. Here work responsibility is very hard than salary. You gives full efforts but they giving bad increments. You have working on one position but your work is not defined, although i am handling 4 job roles.

i learned many thing in Amity University

i am enjoying in amity university since 2012... every one very supportive and help full...management staff very supportive ...

learning workplace

Events / Exam time.People coordination.Well Management.Skilled & cooperative in nature.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with