Amity University

India200 reviews

Clear

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

Professors are helpful, Management sucks

Nothing much to say except :- Professors are very helpful and give you good guidance- Pay is very very bad- Opportunity to grow is very very less- Way too much office politics

very supportive and freindly environment

I am very happy to be a part of amity university kolkata.During this journey I had experienced in various laboratory work.They are very helpful and supportive.

Pros

job security

Cons

class pressure.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Good working environment, respect to employees, Top management gives ample opportunity to grow.

Working at Amity University is really a great experience. We learn a lot from the high work culture. After serving 28 years in Indian Army, I feel Amity is another great organization after Indian Army. They trust you and don't bother you if you are a sincere and hardworking employee. A

Pros

Respect for individual capabilities and freedom to enjoy work and leisure.

Cons

May not be very high paying because of maintaining other standards.

Very bad

No increament from 4year. Long hours of working. Illiterate people place. Full of politics. Only exploitation of the faculty. No time for family. Never suggest

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only cons

Exploit people like they are nothing

I joined Amity with very high regards. Within a few months, I feel the place is full of exhaustive environments in all respects. People are not to work but to document overwork. Very less salary, no increment, no benefits. I feel it's not worth to work anymore.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Low paid salary, exhausting and suffocating work culture, no growth and no salary increments even for 3 years

Amity University is a great place to work where human values are given utmost priority.

A wonderful environment with amazing colleagues and supportive bosses. Very democratic culture which offered equal opportunity to everyone to learn and grow. What Amity did to me can't be expressed in words. I met a misfortune in my life and it was Amity which brought me back to life. I am forever indebted to this great work place for all that it did during the toughest phase of my life.

Pros

Human values much beyond the words

It was fun

A typical day at work is ok okwhat you learned data analysis web scrapingmanagement is helpfulworkplace culture is godthe hardest part of the job is extra hoursthe most enjoyable part of the job is the work it self

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Diarrhea

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Very poor management

They are not professionals.They dont encourage good teaching but encourage buttering of seniors.Not a place to work for an experianced and qualified faculty like me.

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

Excellent place to work

Nice place to work, good facilities available and on-time salary, separate paring for staffs and faculty members, nice colleagues but strong politics all over the campus and in the departments

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Many deadlines

Productive and progressive motivating work environment

Overall good working and satisfying work environment.Management is progressive, visionary and growth oriented.Motivating culture.Good system and software based work.

Pros

Appreciation for good work, suoportive culture

Cons

Internal politics

Productive fun workplace

The workplace is very good and fair atmosphere and all staff members behave very well. Very good place to work. On any issue, I get a lot of staff support in new projects.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Timely working hours.

Great learning and friendly environment

I will give Amity University a 5 star, It was a great experience being a part of Amity Family. Very friendly co-workers and superiors and friendly environment.

Pros

Supportive Co-workers and Superiors

Cons

Distance from the city.

Fun workplace but without growth

If you think you need more challenging roles, proper hierarchy and proper guidance from management then do not join here. If you are in academics then good place for professors.

productive

premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.

Good place for the workers who enjoy their work.

Be focused on the job profile Keep performing without hesitation Learn to understand the work culture Quick contribution to job as per the profile is essential.

Its a good place to work

amity university doesn't give you the security of your job but few things are good about amity university excellent working culture supportive staff, salary on time, 5 days working

Pros

5 days working

Cons

extreme work pressure

Not very happy

All the non teaching staff except army person are not satisfy from their job. Here work responsibility is very hard than salary. You gives full efforts but they giving bad increments. You have working on one position but your work is not defined, although i am handling 4 job roles.

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

It has been wonderful experience working in Amity having excellent work culture and collaborative atmosphere.

Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.

Pros

Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.

Cons

Nil.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with