Amity University

India200 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

Productive & good work place.

Amity is a good place to work, job security is there but salaries grade is low for Moradabad location as compared to other location. My experience with Amity university is Good.

Pros

Supportive Regional Manager.

Cons

Sometime lots of target pressure, no holiday.

very supportive and freindly environment

I am very happy to be a part of amity university kolkata.During this journey I had experienced in various laboratory work.They are very helpful and supportive.

Pros

job security

Cons

class pressure.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Marketing executive

Not a worth of the place to work with there is so much overstate people Marketing executive associate with the company rketing executive associate with the c

Productive and fun at work

Will be glad to work with Amity again but this time I want to work with Amity Dubai. Would really recommend to work with Amity as Amity works with standards of Norms in hiring employee

You will learning environment

A great place to learn and grow. Job security is there. Career progression is slow but you will find great environment to learn and grow as a professional.

Pros

Salary on time. 5 days working environment

Cons

Some time work pressure and you have to maintain good relationship with your Boss

Professors are helpful, Management sucks

Nothing much to say except :- Professors are very helpful and give you good guidance- Pay is very very bad- Opportunity to grow is very very less- Way too much office politics

Amity University is a great place to work where human values are given utmost priority.

A wonderful environment with amazing colleagues and supportive bosses. Very democratic culture which offered equal opportunity to everyone to learn and grow. What Amity did to me can't be expressed in words. I met a misfortune in my life and it was Amity which brought me back to life. I am forever indebted to this great work place for all that it did during the toughest phase of my life.

Pros

Human values much beyond the words

Cons

People from different departments will interfere alot in hoir team and work

There are some selected people by the owner theh keep an eye each and everyone and they get paid for this only. Management can’t trust you that’s why yhey have cameras everywhere to watch and and listen to your conversations and then anytime the unplanned meeting can be called by the management, so even if you have to see the business client you have to cancel it. No understanding no patience and on top no job security. People have been fired in between of the meetings. If you clarify yourself management can fire you anytime. So not a good place to work at.

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

nice team

Pros:good team membersnice infrastructurelots of opportunitiesCons:work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Pros

good team members nice infrastructure lots of opportunities

Cons

work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Productive and progressive motivating work environment

Overall good working and satisfying work environment.Management is progressive, visionary and growth oriented.Motivating culture.Good system and software based work.

Pros

Appreciation for good work, suoportive culture

Cons

Internal politics

productive and full of energy campus

the scripted role delivery will give a smooth run for years. But don't expect any pardon at these time of pandemic also, even after you are facing something personal or passing through lean phase health wise.

Pros

best infrastructure, best system for excel in professional career

Cons

focus on your personal goals as well.

Stressful and pathetic

Firstly there are no learning at all only you will be regretting each day that why you have joined this organisation. Not suggested to join this institution

Pros

If a person is jobless then only think of joining it.

Good place to work at

Very progressive environment for those who aim to excel. Work life balance is given importance. Flexibility and freedom to work provides various opportunities for individuals.

productive

premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Good for beginner

Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.

Okay place to work

Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here. Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with