Amity University

Amity University Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

nice team

Pros:good team membersnice infrastructurelots of opportunitiesCons:work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Pros

good team members nice infrastructure lots of opportunities

Cons

work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Productive and progressive motivating work environment

Overall good working and satisfying work environment.Management is progressive, visionary and growth oriented.Motivating culture.Good system and software based work.

Pros

Appreciation for good work, suoportive culture

Cons

Internal politics

productive and full of energy campus

the scripted role delivery will give a smooth run for years. But don't expect any pardon at these time of pandemic also, even after you are facing something personal or passing through lean phase health wise.

Pros

best infrastructure, best system for excel in professional career

Cons

focus on your personal goals as well.

Stressful and pathetic

Firstly there are no learning at all only you will be regretting each day that why you have joined this organisation. Not suggested to join this institution

Pros

If a person is jobless then only think of joining it.

Good place to work at

Very progressive environment for those who aim to excel. Work life balance is given importance. Flexibility and freedom to work provides various opportunities for individuals.

productive

premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Good for beginner

Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.

Okay place to work

Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here. Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.

Jobs at Amity University

See more jobs

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.

Amity is overall a good place to work

I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on. Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.

Good

Amity university work experience is very good but there is now job security and other benefits. There is not PF benefit or no medical benefits. We are family not happy with that company.

productive but management is not that much familiar and supportive to their employees

A good Brand in education Industry but customer service is not up to level of such big brand. Products are good but fee structure is very high. Working culture and environment is not so good for new employees. Job security is zero for new employees. Overall not as per expectations to new joiners.

Great work culture and many opportunities

It is a nice organization giving a blend of academia and professionalism. You get various opportunities to participate in various conferences and development workshops along with your assigned work. You will come across cooperating and progressive teams along with the experience and guidnce from senior scientist and professors of repute.

Red Tapism, bureaucracy, unhealthy work life balance

I wouldn't suggest anyone to join here, as the industry interaction cell (dept I have worked in) is gender biased. You sleep with the deputy director, you oil him up, you will be praised. And, if you are unable to these things, your efforts will not be recognised. This is one of the worst places I have worked with. Don't go by the outwardly facade of the university. Red tapism exists everywhere in this place.

Nice but not best

No increament in salary over the years. Follow only old increament stage. Good for 5 days working and number of holidays provided. Seems like a govt. Organization

Pros

5 days working

Cons

Work culture

More practical experience

Iam masters degree final semester student at Amity campus,Noida. Specialisation in power systems. Would like to work in core sector field and inherent quality to grow with core advancement

Pros

Exposure to new concepts

Cons

Less projection to core companies

Learning Atmosphere

My tenure at Amity University was a mixed experience. I came to learn various new techniques which enhanced my knowledge and availed numerous opportunities that helped me in exploring my potential in field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with