Amity University

Amity University Management reviews

Clear

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Stressful environment.

I thought Amity is a renowned University and will be a great place to work & explore. But all went in vain after joined the university. The management is extremely poor. They dont coordinate with the employees. Preferences are given based on favoritism. Worst place to work.

Pros

Amazing infrastructure 2)Salary gets credited on time

Cons

1)Poor Management, Employees are not treated properly, getting leaves become really difficult, Increments are based on favoritism, No proper coordination among the departments

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

Productive and progressive motivating work environment

Overall good working and satisfying work environment.Management is progressive, visionary and growth oriented.Motivating culture.Good system and software based work.

Pros

Appreciation for good work, suoportive culture

Cons

Internal politics

good place to work

Good working environment, friendly staff. good place and helping management. Timings from 9.30 am to 4.45 pm, with 1 hour break. Facilities provided are nice.

Work environment is very fast paced

Good Faculty support and vast learner base and professional audience.The university infrastructure is very well planned .Management could be more cooperative.Overall stress levels are high at work as the work environment is very fast paced

Fun workplace but without growth

If you think you need more challenging roles, proper hierarchy and proper guidance from management then do not join here. If you are in academics then good place for professors.

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Productive and hard working

I learned about how to manage students, teachers and staff in an academic environment. The management gives a lot of freedom to work and the students are mostly in the bracket of 50 to 70%. It was indeed a challenge to get them to enhance their intellectual and work capabilities. But they were very motivated and loving.

Jobs at Amity University

See more jobs

Red Tapism, bureaucracy, unhealthy work life balance

I wouldn't suggest anyone to join here, as the industry interaction cell (dept I have worked in) is gender biased. You sleep with the deputy director, you oil him up, you will be praised. And, if you are unable to these things, your efforts will not be recognised. This is one of the worst places I have worked with. Don't go by the outwardly facade of the university. Red tapism exists everywhere in this place.

Productive and encouraging

1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined. 2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here. 3. As such there is no hardest part of this job. 4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.

Productive & Learning Experience

Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun. The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.

Runnig Things at Amity University Being a Student

Everything is good but when it comes down to actually get anything done it becomes a really hectic task to get things approved from the management.nbn

Nice place to work

The work environment is smooth and people are cooperative. It depends on you how you perform. It is a great experience for me as I have been in direct touch with the management and my work was exposed to the management.

Pros

Job security, brand value and ease of work

Cons

.Traffic

It had been nice working over there.Enviromment is good.The management works properly.Provides good facilities to students and staff members.Overall it is good.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no incentives

1. Paper work, mailers to be sent. dealing with student day to day cases. 2. I learned the skill to handle a work environment which is not so different to that of a corporate sector.Proper procedure to work through segment in a University. Learned about the UGC guidelines. and built confidence in myself and in overall personality. 3. Management is very much supportive. 4. Workplace culture is very cool, easy going with pressure at times of admissions or examinations. 5. The most enjoyable part of the day is to interact with the students.

Pros

Safety for women

Cons

work politics

Good Working Enviourment

Working on Public Holidays are very typical and I learnt working under pressure and give positive results with positive attitude,Workplace culture is very good with good management and the most enjoyable part of the Job celebration of Indian Festival with other Employees.

Pros

Free Conveyance and Meals

Internship

One of the best college in India. Very professional and open environment. It gives you a chance to grow to your best being. Affable teachers and efficient management

Pro-VC sir is the most humble person I have ever seen at this position..

Unlike other universities Amity provides ob security,handsome salary,Medical leaves,casual leaves,sick leaves and earned leaves. Unlike other university(GLA,Invertis,BBD etc.) in vicinity in UP this is not a lala university and it has a proper and fair HR system in place.Unlike chancellors and Vice chancellors of other private universities,Pro-VCs and VCs are highly educated..Interview process is difficult but once you are in,you would love working in Amity.

Pros

Leaves, HR practices

Cons

Indisciplined students

good place to start my teaching career

Nice colleagues and good working environment. good management too. Had great student interaction as well along with getting exposed to different teaching methodology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with