Amity University

India200 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

It's fun and satisfactory feeling teaching

I loved each and every bit of my teaching experience. When students come to you after they have applied or observed the phenomenon you taught in class and they say that now they can understand all the "why's" & "how's" in their life, it's so satisfactory. Psychology as subject is totally fun to teach

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Salary credits after 6 months

Productive & good work place.

Amity is a good place to work, job security is there but salaries grade is low for Moradabad location as compared to other location. My experience with Amity university is Good.

Pros

Supportive Regional Manager.

Cons

Sometime lots of target pressure, no holiday.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

You will learning environment

A great place to learn and grow. Job security is there. Career progression is slow but you will find great environment to learn and grow as a professional.

Pros

Salary on time. 5 days working environment

Cons

Some time work pressure and you have to maintain good relationship with your Boss

Very bad

No increament from 4year. Long hours of working. Illiterate people place. Full of politics. Only exploitation of the faculty. No time for family. Never suggest

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only cons

Exploit people like they are nothing

I joined Amity with very high regards. Within a few months, I feel the place is full of exhaustive environments in all respects. People are not to work but to document overwork. Very less salary, no increment, no benefits. I feel it's not worth to work anymore.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Low paid salary, exhausting and suffocating work culture, no growth and no salary increments even for 3 years

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Stressful environment.

I thought Amity is a renowned University and will be a great place to work & explore. But all went in vain after joined the university. The management is extremely poor. They dont coordinate with the employees. Preferences are given based on favoritism. Worst place to work.

Pros

Amazing infrastructure 2)Salary gets credited on time

Cons

1)Poor Management, Employees are not treated properly, getting leaves become really difficult, Increments are based on favoritism, No proper coordination among the departments

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

Excellent place to work

Nice place to work, good facilities available and on-time salary, separate paring for staffs and faculty members, nice colleagues but strong politics all over the campus and in the departments

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Many deadlines

Productive fun workplace

The workplace is very good and fair atmosphere and all staff members behave very well. Very good place to work. On any issue, I get a lot of staff support in new projects.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Timely working hours.

productive

premise is good and work culture is also fine. But we are underpaid despite of giving crucial time over here and we also don't get any additional benefits.

Its a good place to work

amity university doesn't give you the security of your job but few things are good about amity university excellent working culture supportive staff, salary on time, 5 days working

Pros

5 days working

Cons

extreme work pressure

Not very happy

All the non teaching staff except army person are not satisfy from their job. Here work responsibility is very hard than salary. You gives full efforts but they giving bad increments. You have working on one position but your work is not defined, although i am handling 4 job roles.

I worked here for 4.5 years. The experience was good.

The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.

Wonderful experience of new work culture

Working at Amity is an awesome experience. It trains you according to its requirements which in the long run will pay the employee in many ways. Long live Amity

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Good

Amity university work experience is very good but there is now job security and other benefits. There is not PF benefit or no medical benefits. We are family not happy with that company.

Red Tapism, bureaucracy, unhealthy work life balance

I wouldn't suggest anyone to join here, as the industry interaction cell (dept I have worked in) is gender biased. You sleep with the deputy director, you oil him up, you will be praised. And, if you are unable to these things, your efforts will not be recognised. This is one of the worst places I have worked with. Don't go by the outwardly facade of the university. Red tapism exists everywhere in this place.

Good, But can be improved

Different departments have different cultures. Quality depends on the quality of Institution heads. Under good institution heads, it works better. Overall it is good.

Pros

Good Pay

Nice but not best

No increament in salary over the years. Follow only old increament stage. Good for 5 days working and number of holidays provided. Seems like a govt. Organization

Pros

5 days working

Cons

Work culture

Amity is a great place to work

If someone is looking for a perfect work-life balance, then Amity is the place. your salary always comes on time. It provides ample opportunity to grow.

Pros

excellent work life balance

Cons

less increments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with