Amity University

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

You will learning environment

A great place to learn and grow. Job security is there. Career progression is slow but you will find great environment to learn and grow as a professional.

Pros

Salary on time. 5 days working environment

Cons

Some time work pressure and you have to maintain good relationship with your Boss

Good work life balance. No corruption ..

9am to 6 pm Good work life balancecorporate type of managementi enjoyed their constructive and corporate style of work environmentBit less number of holidays

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Very bad

No increament from 4year. Long hours of working. Illiterate people place. Full of politics. Only exploitation of the faculty. No time for family. Never suggest

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only cons

Professors are helpful, Management sucks

Nothing much to say except :- Professors are very helpful and give you good guidance- Pay is very very bad- Opportunity to grow is very very less- Way too much office politics

Amity University is a great place to work where human values are given utmost priority.

A wonderful environment with amazing colleagues and supportive bosses. Very democratic culture which offered equal opportunity to everyone to learn and grow. What Amity did to me can't be expressed in words. I met a misfortune in my life and it was Amity which brought me back to life. I am forever indebted to this great work place for all that it did during the toughest phase of my life.

Pros

Human values much beyond the words

Cons

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Destructive work place which sabotages one’s peace of mind

They do not allow faculty to do research as burden you with so many classes and other duties. They do not give increment (almost four years for no increment). If you can butter and loose your dignity, you are fine. It’s a place for fake and non deserving people.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No increment, politics, poor salary, no transparency in appraisal (no appraisal for three years)

nice team

Pros:good team membersnice infrastructurelots of opportunitiesCons:work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Pros

good team members nice infrastructure lots of opportunities

Cons

work-life balance is very difficult to maintain due to very long working hours

Productive and progressive motivating work environment

Overall good working and satisfying work environment.Management is progressive, visionary and growth oriented.Motivating culture.Good system and software based work.

Pros

Appreciation for good work, suoportive culture

Cons

Internal politics

productive and full of energy campus

the scripted role delivery will give a smooth run for years. But don't expect any pardon at these time of pandemic also, even after you are facing something personal or passing through lean phase health wise.

Pros

best infrastructure, best system for excel in professional career

Cons

focus on your personal goals as well.

Good place to work at

Very progressive environment for those who aim to excel. Work life balance is given importance. Flexibility and freedom to work provides various opportunities for individuals.

Work driven.

Time bound. Workaholic, Fast paced. Culturally diverse Open minded ethnic Adhere to syllabus Make systematic changes whenever required for each semester

It was a lifetime experience working in Amity culture which is quite different as compared to conventional universities.

I am satisfied with the kind of job I did at Amity. It has a good ambience and atmosphere to work in. It has all-round development for students in their focus, not just academics. Its a fun place to be in. It has an international stature. Ofcourse, the duration of working is quite long which was the only negative aspect I could figure out working there in 4.5 years.

Pros

Focus on all-round development

Fun Workplace

In Amity Mumbai campus you will find people to be really nice, helpful and always there to support in all daily tasks no matter what. One can expect a Good work-life balance there.

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

I worked here for 4.5 years. The experience was good.

The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.

It has been wonderful experience working in Amity having excellent work culture and collaborative atmosphere.

Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.

Pros

Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.

Cons

Nil.

Okay place to work

Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here. Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.

Amity is overall a good place to work

I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on. Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.

Good

Amity university work experience is very good but there is now job security and other benefits. There is not PF benefit or no medical benefits. We are family not happy with that company.

productive but management is not that much familiar and supportive to their employees

A good Brand in education Industry but customer service is not up to level of such big brand. Products are good but fee structure is very high. Working culture and environment is not so good for new employees. Job security is zero for new employees. Overall not as per expectations to new joiners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with