Amity University logo
Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

India183 reviews

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Not very happy

All the non teaching staff except army person are not satisfy from their job. Here work responsibility is very hard than salary. You gives full efforts but they giving bad increments. You have working on one position but your work is not defined, although i am handling 4 job roles.

competitive

good to work at amity university, skill development and to improve your qualifications. Work culture is satisfactory. Employees are encouraged and promoted on the basis of performance.

Pros

Flexibility

Good for beginner

Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.

I worked here for 4.5 years. The experience was good.

The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.

Wonderful experience of new work culture

Working at Amity is an awesome experience. It trains you according to its requirements which in the long run will pay the employee in many ways. Long live Amity

It has been wonderful experience working in Amity having excellent work culture and collaborative atmosphere.

Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.

Pros

Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.

Cons

Nil.

Okay place to work

Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here. Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Jobs at Amity University

See more jobs

Ok But it is much development required

No sense of any Creativity. No atmosphere of education.Lazy professors,No original work,Copying of different work.Bad Quality of students present.Some Professors are good only others lazy.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.

Amity is overall a good place to work

I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on. Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.

Productive and hard working

I learned about how to manage students, teachers and staff in an academic environment. The management gives a lot of freedom to work and the students are mostly in the bracket of 50 to 70%. It was indeed a challenge to get them to enhance their intellectual and work capabilities. But they were very motivated and loving.

Good

Amity university work experience is very good but there is now job security and other benefits. There is not PF benefit or no medical benefits. We are family not happy with that company.

the job scenerio is very good. Atmosphere is cool and energetic to work

good place locality nice working atmosphere also good scenerio pleasant work place team is good to worl with total working hour is 8 and sat sun is weekoff .

Good

I am a student of amity university. being a student there and getting the opportunity to do an in-house internship has been proven very efficient. you are not paid but no fee is required either.

productive but management is not that much familiar and supportive to their employees

A good Brand in education Industry but customer service is not up to level of such big brand. Products are good but fee structure is very high. Working culture and environment is not so good for new employees. Job security is zero for new employees. Overall not as per expectations to new joiners.

excellent work culture

I was really satisfied in Amity University Dubai Campus. The work culture is quite comfortable with all facilities...• I used to develop curriculum planning, professional development and the implementation of educational programs.....

Great work culture and many opportunities

It is a nice organization giving a blend of academia and professionalism. You get various opportunities to participate in various conferences and development workshops along with your assigned work. You will come across cooperating and progressive teams along with the experience and guidnce from senior scientist and professors of repute.

Red Tapism, bureaucracy, unhealthy work life balance

I wouldn't suggest anyone to join here, as the industry interaction cell (dept I have worked in) is gender biased. You sleep with the deputy director, you oil him up, you will be praised. And, if you are unable to these things, your efforts will not be recognised. This is one of the worst places I have worked with. Don't go by the outwardly facade of the university. Red tapism exists everywhere in this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with