Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

India200 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

It's fun and satisfactory feeling teaching

I loved each and every bit of my teaching experience. When students come to you after they have applied or observed the phenomenon you taught in class and they say that now they can understand all the "why's" & "how's" in their life, it's so satisfactory. Psychology as subject is totally fun to teach

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Salary credits after 6 months

I worked here for 4.5 years. The experience was good.

The experience was well. The only problem was that there is no salary increment for the part time employees. And the salary is credited very late. People who rely upon their income every month will definitely face problem, since the payment structure is not very well. Other than that, everything was pretty good. The language department, where i worked, was very nice. My HoD helped me with a lot of things and I never had any problems with him.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Wonderful experience of new work culture

Working at Amity is an awesome experience. It trains you according to its requirements which in the long run will pay the employee in many ways. Long live Amity

It has been wonderful experience working in Amity having excellent work culture and collaborative atmosphere.

Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.

Pros

Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.

Cons

Nil.

Okay place to work

Architecture needs a free environment that foster s creativity. Which is lacking here. Work satisfaction, professional growth, freedom to choose once own path, all these features are lacking.

Productive and growth potential

Employee friendly and ergonomic work culture. Learning, experience and exposure is excellent. Righteous HR policies and compensation packages ensure all employees are well treated and nicely repaid.

Pros

Good travel policies

Cons

Insurances

Globally established organization with lot of future plans for growth.

Its a huge Organization.I have learnt lot of things while working there. Learned to work under tremendous pressure with highly experienced people.Excellent time management.

Ok But it is much development required

No sense of any Creativity. No atmosphere of education.Lazy professors,No original work,Copying of different work.Bad Quality of students present.Some Professors are good only others lazy.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn.When I joined here I was a fresher in academics but when I left Amity University, Rajasthan I was confident enough to move ahead in academics.

Amity is overall a good place to work

I had a good time at Amity. I would have continued working but my project got over and couldn't get a project in time to work on. Amity University is a place where work and personal life can be balanced.

Productive and hard working

I learned about how to manage students, teachers and staff in an academic environment. The management gives a lot of freedom to work and the students are mostly in the bracket of 50 to 70%. It was indeed a challenge to get them to enhance their intellectual and work capabilities. But they were very motivated and loving.

Good

Amity university work experience is very good but there is now job security and other benefits. There is not PF benefit or no medical benefits. We are family not happy with that company.

the job scenerio is very good. Atmosphere is cool and energetic to work

good place locality nice working atmosphere also good scenerio pleasant work place team is good to worl with total working hour is 8 and sat sun is weekoff .

Good

I am a student of amity university. being a student there and getting the opportunity to do an in-house internship has been proven very efficient. you are not paid but no fee is required either.

productive but management is not that much familiar and supportive to their employees

A good Brand in education Industry but customer service is not up to level of such big brand. Products are good but fee structure is very high. Working culture and environment is not so good for new employees. Job security is zero for new employees. Overall not as per expectations to new joiners.

excellent work culture

I was really satisfied in Amity University Dubai Campus. The work culture is quite comfortable with all facilities...• I used to develop curriculum planning, professional development and the implementation of educational programs.....

Great work culture and many opportunities

It is a nice organization giving a blend of academia and professionalism. You get various opportunities to participate in various conferences and development workshops along with your assigned work. You will come across cooperating and progressive teams along with the experience and guidnce from senior scientist and professors of repute.

Red Tapism, bureaucracy, unhealthy work life balance

I wouldn't suggest anyone to join here, as the industry interaction cell (dept I have worked in) is gender biased. You sleep with the deputy director, you oil him up, you will be praised. And, if you are unable to these things, your efforts will not be recognised. This is one of the worst places I have worked with. Don't go by the outwardly facade of the university. Red tapism exists everywhere in this place.

.working in amity was great but due to personal reasons had to leave

.I am a b.ed ,double post grad want to work in school either in teaching or coordination.i worked in amity University and spend 7 years there and loved workingthere

Good, But can be improved

Different departments have different cultures. Quality depends on the quality of Institution heads. Under good institution heads, it works better. Overall it is good.

Pros

Good Pay

Its good

Thus is a good plateform to get job for anyone .it always helps us to find a good job .it always gives rekinder ti applicants .if a prrson forget it reminds again and again .i found good opportuniyty on thus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with