Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

India200 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

It's fun and satisfactory feeling teaching

I loved each and every bit of my teaching experience. When students come to you after they have applied or observed the phenomenon you taught in class and they say that now they can understand all the "why's" & "how's" in their life, it's so satisfactory. Psychology as subject is totally fun to teach

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Salary credits after 6 months

Nice but not best

No increament in salary over the years. Follow only old increament stage. Good for 5 days working and number of holidays provided. Seems like a govt. Organization

Pros

5 days working

Cons

Work culture

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Workplace is stressful

Taking class, Supervision, Departmental meeting,etc Work culture was stressful. One can not be innovative in that set up Academic work culture need to be revolutionized. Enjoyable part is organizing exhibitions for the social activities as performed by students

Pros

5 days work

Cons

better not to mention

More practical experience

Iam masters degree final semester student at Amity campus,Noida. Specialisation in power systems. Would like to work in core sector field and inherent quality to grow with core advancement

Pros

Exposure to new concepts

Cons

Less projection to core companies

Learning Atmosphere

My tenure at Amity University was a mixed experience. I came to learn various new techniques which enhanced my knowledge and availed numerous opportunities that helped me in exploring my potential in field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.

fun with friends while working and creating content

Sitting inside a room filled with people who have brilliant ideas and are creative. Developing content with friends was easy and it made me realize that company can hugely affect your quality of work.

Pros

working with friends

Cons

work load

Amity is a great place to work

If someone is looking for a perfect work-life balance, then Amity is the place. your salary always comes on time. It provides ample opportunity to grow.

Pros

excellent work life balance

Cons

less increments

Free work culture

Freedom of work. Also, you get to know a lot of things from all the teaching staff who are highly qualified. Since all are PhD qualified, immense guidance can be taken from all of them. Besides, Honorable Vice chancellor Sir is quite approachable to help us map our Admission cycle plans.

Pros

Freedom

Productive and encouraging

1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined. 2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here. 3. As such there is no hardest part of this job. 4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.

Politically oriented

The work culture at Amity was driven by politics, not making it a friendly environment. Innovation was not really welcome, and appraisals were not done on time.

Productive & Learning Experience

Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun. The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.

good Place to work

A Nice learning Place for upcoming Educators with a good work place culture, which gives you lots of opportunities to feel, learn and teach in different aspects of your subject.

Educative

The experience of working in Amity University while being a student was great, it made me gain knowledge regarding my field, the staff was helpful as well.

Productive workplace

Overall a congenial and friendly atmosphere for productive work but should focus more on salary, perks, timely increments, promotion and work life balance.

Great learning atmosphere with highly qualified faculty.

The university has great learning atmosphere for students all around the world. All the faculties are highly qualified in their respective field of expertise.

Runnig Things at Amity University Being a Student

Everything is good but when it comes down to actually get anything done it becomes a really hectic task to get things approved from the management.nbn

Its Fun Working here

I am happy to be a part of Amity Fraterninty.. It has given me opportunity to start my career in teaching. Students here are very decent and they respect teachers alot.

Competitive and cut throat

So I had been a student of Amity University for four years. I did my Bachelors of Technology in the biotechnology program. The biotech program is very well funded with modern equipments and resources.

At amity, i did my four year btech degree in IT. Learned alot during the entire course along with lot of other activities needed for the growth as an individual.

good

faculties are hardworking,knowledgeable & supportive but few teachers lacking in research & experimental aptitude.Understanding students problem fair.

Nice place to work

The work environment is smooth and people are cooperative. It depends on you how you perform. It is a great experience for me as I have been in direct touch with the management and my work was exposed to the management.

Pros

Job security, brand value and ease of work

Cons

.Traffic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with

• Amity University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?