Amity University logo
Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

At amity, i did my four year btech degree in IT. Learned alot during the entire course along with lot of other activities needed for the growth as an individual.

good

faculties are hardworking,knowledgeable & supportive but few teachers lacking in research & experimental aptitude.Understanding students problem fair.

Nice place to work

The work environment is smooth and people are cooperative. It depends on you how you perform. It is a great experience for me as I have been in direct touch with the management and my work was exposed to the management.

Pros

Job security, brand value and ease of work

Cons

.Traffic

Afast growing, modern university, well accreditted.

Amity university is one of the best private university in India. It is highly accredited. A very large number of students, faculty members, and large number of international collaboration. Faculty members are highly qualified and professionals from the industry. It hires best quality and pays also the best salaries. A dream place for students and teachers.Good

Pros

Fast growth

Cons

Demanding environment.

It had been nice working over there.Enviromment is good.The management works properly.Provides good facilities to students and staff members.Overall it is good.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no incentives

Fun Filled workplace

Coordination & Review 1st thing in the morning with Head Office. Learned a lot regarding behaviour & speaking with Faculties. Amity is good place for enjoying lots of events, mix with highly educated peoples and fun filled interaction with co-workers. But the hardest part of the HR is need to follow-up everything with HQ, Noida.

Security based work

I am working at reception, where I have to interact with the guests, regular visitors, and student. In the morning it is always difficult to deal all of them simultaneously in a short period of time, because everyone needs to get in campus premises without any delay even of a second. Here at this post I learned a lot about problem handling. I have to manage the things according to rules and regulation of the organization. Workplace culture is good, but the hardest part of out job is to convince the visitor to get the confirmation for the visit form the concerned authority. The most enjoyable part of the job is to deal with different type of persons with different types of problems.

1. Paper work, mailers to be sent. dealing with student day to day cases. 2. I learned the skill to handle a work environment which is not so different to that of a corporate sector.Proper procedure to work through segment in a University. Learned about the UGC guidelines. and built confidence in myself and in overall personality. 3. Management is very much supportive. 4. Workplace culture is very cool, easy going with pressure at times of admissions or examinations. 5. The most enjoyable part of the day is to interact with the students.

Pros

Safety for women

Cons

work politics

Good Working Enviourment

Working on Public Holidays are very typical and I learnt working under pressure and give positive results with positive attitude,Workplace culture is very good with good management and the most enjoyable part of the Job celebration of Indian Festival with other Employees.

Pros

Free Conveyance and Meals

Jobs at Amity University

See more jobs

Fun and peacefull workplace

Learning and peaceful environment.Personal and professional life can be easily manage.Very helpful employees. No salary issues here. Different domains are in this organization to learn something new.

Lots of work, fun teaching students, academic reorientation but not the best place to teach at

I spent a little over 3 years teaching film production and appreciation to the students at Amity University. The overall experience at Amity was good; however the work hours and responsibilities I fulfilled were undervalued monetarily. Even though I enjoyed teaching, the university and the department had little incentives for academic growth and opportunities for its faculty members, especially in the field of media and film.

Pros

job stability, academic reorientation

Cons

undervaluation of the responsibilities, inflexible work hours

fun workplace

Amity university is a education industry big university.Amity university have a big campus. Amity university have big campuses in different states & different country.

Taught subjects like Compiler Construction, Operating Systems etc. Having students for PG and PhD also. One PhD has submitted under my guidance in February - 2017.

Internship

One of the best college in India. Very professional and open environment. It gives you a chance to grow to your best being. Affable teachers and efficient management

Research Driven university with rich educational history

Amity University is a non-profit research driven private university in India. It has more than 10 overseas campuses in Dubai, USA, UK, Singapore. It has more than 5 campus in India.

Pros

Great work culture

Pro-VC sir is the most humble person I have ever seen at this position..

Unlike other universities Amity provides ob security,handsome salary,Medical leaves,casual leaves,sick leaves and earned leaves. Unlike other university(GLA,Invertis,BBD etc.) in vicinity in UP this is not a lala university and it has a proper and fair HR system in place.Unlike chancellors and Vice chancellors of other private universities,Pro-VCs and VCs are highly educated..Interview process is difficult but once you are in,you would love working in Amity.

Pros

Leaves, HR practices

Cons

Indisciplined students

An environment that fostered growth and learning

Worked as a Media Spokesperson and member of the Editorial Team for the university magazine. It helped me experiment with different writing styles and learn the skill to manage time and meet deadlines.

Pros

Got an opportunity to learn

Cons

Very good place to explore new things

Very good place to explore new things. Output and outcome always count which gives self motivation to deliver something new and great learning to others.

Nice Place

This place is better to learn. and there is good place where you can learn lot of thing but same work you have to do continuously. and the convinent thing is that you are the master of your own work

Pros

there is no free facility in Amity

Cons

9 hours job

highly functional university

this university has provide me a large amount of exposure in my field and given wide experience in psychology with range of experience in practical knowledge.

Pros

highly functional

Cons

excessive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with