Amity University logo
Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Worked here as a student researcher

Worked as a student researcher, hence did not get paid. Goof research standard for a University. Decent work environment, not much else to say. Great mentorship

good place to start my teaching career

Nice colleagues and good working environment. good management too. Had great student interaction as well along with getting exposed to different teaching methodology.

Good

It is quite good to be here but doesn't provide any stipend, my guide is very motivating and good person. She motivated me towards good research work ,

Good atmosphere for work

The atmosphere in Amity university is good to work. Lots of extra circular activities for fun and refreshment. Regular visit of different people of different industries like entertainment, sports, entrepreneurs, industrialist, motivators etc. Good and safe environment to work and enjoy.

Pros

Lots of fun with work

Cons

Connectivity issues

Nice place to work

Sometimes there is so much of work. I have learned organizational skills. The management is just fine. The culture at workplace is okay. Trying to understand people as its the most difficult thing.

Excellent Place to Work

Amity is best place to work with. One can have the greatest professional experience while working there. Reason for my shift is that I wish to look after my family in Chandigarh.

Pros

Best Learning Institute

Regular and exhausting day

Except AC academic campus every aspect of academic activity is not so good. No scope of doing research and good academic activity. Most of the jobs are clerical.

Pros

AC campus

Cons

Everything else.

Energetic & quick learner

Very energetic & quick leaner Punctual. Can design a building in stadd pro, have little knowledge of Tekla structure and started learning SAP. Can be beneficial for any company

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast

The Best place to work for in Education

A great University and a great place to work for. Professionalism and dedication are the buzzwords here. A spirit of innovation and "sky-is-the-limit" ethos works here. If you have the drive, to be the best, this s the place to be.

Pros

Freedom to be yourself.

Cons

Abide by the rules, always.

Jobs at Amity University

See more jobs

Good brand to work with

Amity University is a good brand, huge campus, professional space to work in. Good for freshers to enhance their learning while being in a college atmosphere.

I learned alot from here.. amity gave me a chance to know my work style or howw can i managed all dis. I am really thankful to amity for providing me a place to work.

Good learning experience with abundance of growth oppotunities

I had life changing experience in Amity with amazingly qualified Professors of various fields. Every day was a new learning with my students too. The work culture provided ample opportunity for growth. Over all a great experience. I do miss AMITY.

Pros

Free hand and faith when it comes to new ideas and experimenting.

Cons

Nothing as such.

Great place to work.

Grear place to grow and enhance your skills. It will surely help you in nurturing at a personal as well as professional front. You should fo for it in case you are willing to compramise on your demanded salary for a big brand.

Good people to work with Branded Company It has a name all over the world good management quality education it has a big campus with all the modern amenities.

Pros

good accommodation and food

Cons

Its very far from the city

Peaceful Environment

Amity gives a peaceful environment to work. Motivational factors are not present & no space for growth .Although salaries are transferred on time but employees satisfaction level is zero.

Pros

Timely Salary Payments

Cons

Delayed Appraisals

Good place to work ,friendly atmosphere

Amity university is a good place to work with a very good infrastructure very friendly atmosphere to work..Working in amity university you will get a great exposure.

Pros

Best infrastructure

good environment for education

its a good university to have education from there. I got to learn many new things and to experience also. it also give opportunity to express yourself, your thoughts and dreams and helps in gaining them,

I am enjoying my work. Its a learning experience for me.

Great to start up my career with Amity University. Love the experience. Staffs are really cooperative. should be little more organized. Target based job.

Pros

Timing is very good

Teaching as fun.

Work culture is good, management is very much supportive , always ready to opt newer methods . Students are so healthy with their nature and always ready to work for innovation. What I enjoyed is that students are very much responsive.

I think at workplace there should be academic environment and we should do our work like a fun.

We learned by any typical working day that how to face the any difficult situation in a easy way and also it teach us how to manage the things/event, but it can be possible only if the workplace culture is according to that. The hardest part of the job is to do work in always opposite situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you get the positive result of your work by your students.

Pros

As per rules

Cons

As per rtules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with