Amrapali Group

Amrapali Group Employee Reviews

India48 reviews

Good and Excellent workplace

Good and excellent . Great time to learn and grow . Having better amenities and opportunity to learn and grow.Better learning skills for better growth.

Mid levels

Company working environment was good. Co-worker behavior was good. Seniors behavior nicely. Culture of the company's was great. All things considered

Amrapali Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

The most enjoyable part of the job

In this company my job role is site engineer and my first job in this company so i am very excited in this company. This company is very large company.

Learning

Good experience as the project size is huge and the client requirement very demanding. Since the first precast township in India. The challenge was enormous.

Pros

Big project size

Cons

Unhealthy work culture

nice organisation

advice and execution platform for the entire range of financial services covering products ranging from Equities and derivatives, Commodities, Wealth management, Asset management, Insurance, Fixed deposits, Loans, Investment Banking, bonds and savings instruments

Good management

Need to improve work load, overall good management by company. No timely increment in salary of imployers.plz di same. Transport and accommodation is very good. Fun atmosphere. Good managing staff.

Work experiance at Amrapali group

Job at Amrapali was my first corporate job (Gupta Anil & Company being a CA firm), I have learned a lot as a part of Finance team. Financials preparation, Due diligences, team handling gave me confidence as a Chartered Accountant, which shaped my carrier in good direction.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Unstructured culture and atmosphere

Amicable environment to work but very back ethics

I had been associated with this group for more than 7.5 years , It was a good company to work with initially but then with intentions of the promoters diluting by the day , the employee welfare kept deteriorating ,so did the ethics of the company , finally collapsing totally. But i cherish the given experience as the company gave me a suitable stage and platform to exhibit my skills and efficiency and effectiveness towards achieving organisational and personal goals

An MBA with 13 yrs Experience and 8 yrs Rel Estate Experience

Started with Real Estate as a Fresher in Real Estate but learned a lot with Amrapali Group as I came into contact with Major retail clients as well as lot of Real Estate Consultants with whom we made our Commercial properties leased.

productive and fun Work place

A typical day at work High Qualified Management Staffs Friendly Working Environment Paid Leave every years Glad to work once again Beginning of my carrier in India and learned a lot from this company project

Pros

free Lunches

Cons

health cares

productive work

Its really a nice company and i thoroughly enjoyed my time with the organisation. There I learned man management and other management skills. Our branch manager was very nice and cooperative and he always stood by my side and was willing to help me out.

Pros

Not much pressure untill and unless you work fine.

I find is good for learner who have good technical skills

I firstly thankyou for my company who has given me to opportunity to enhance my skills in technical field.Seniors were supportive and management I find were in planned way.

un professional mismanage company

Amrapali is totally mismanage company. The board of directors are least bothered about the progress of the company. in the end of the month you are not sure weather you wiill get your salary for the month or not. highly un professional company.

Fun place to work in.

To get associated to such a big firm is an honour and got to learn a lot in such a short time. Exciting photoshoots and making banners was always good.

Pros

discount on the jewellery

Cons

I was a freelancer so I did not see any cons

good company

In a short span of time, Amrapali has developed luxurious residential complexes, townships, family entertainment centers, offices and commercial complexes. With its unmatched expertise in residential development, Amrapali has developed ultra-modern residential colonies in and around Delhi.

good experience with this group

very helpful staff there i am learn many thing from there about conrete structure and precast elements like beam, hollow core slab and precasted wall and also precast staircase.

Productive and fun work place

Enjoyed working with amrapali group comapany and management, no work load ,team support work was there and satisfactoy job with lots of fun and emotions ,,no tension working with that company ,adjustment and policy was fantastic.....

Nice platform for Freshers

Amrapli group is well known renowned group in North India ,I joined this company as a fresher an continued working 2 years without any appraisal, this company is only good if you join as a fresher. this company offers no personal growth and speaking the truth quality of work is also compromised.

Pros

Nothing Pros as such

Cons

There is a long list of cons, better explore it yourself

Very nice

Nice to work with this company. I spend more than 7 year with this company as an assistant manager, Store and with purchase department. I wish best of luck to amrapali.

Productive & fun workplace

Very good in all manner when i learn something new everyday. I feel Boar & lazy in long days when i don't have work, that time difficult in time pass. But when i am busy in work then time is passing in its double speed, that time I want that it must be little bit slow to complete my work on time. From last 6 yrs i got many assignment from my management because I am little bit faster to complete my work on time. I adopt it in my behavior from Amrapali Group

Pros

free luches

Average Work Culture

Strong decision making skills. Planning & Organisational skills developed through my everyday work. Supportive Colleagues and Seniors. Large Projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amrapali Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Amrapali Group in popular locations