AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL

AMUL Employee Review

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

Same role

Very good company & Helpful to the internship student as i was an intern

The Company is good but they have to select some better new management students for their future growth as ITC is doing well in some market to beat Amul milk. They have to provide stock timely.
Same roleSame location

It was great working as an intern in Amul, the knowledge and people were great. it was a very good experience for a couple of months. I have learned lots of stuff which indirectly helped me grow.
Same location

N/a

A smart working, methodical, target driven individual with an ability to work to high standards both within team and individually. I can pick up new skills quickly and I’m able to identify problems early and offer solutions. Profound and zealous at maintaining quality work along with positive attitude. Failed many times in personal as well as professional life but have learned from those failures. Setting and achieving aggressive targets for self-evolution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with

• AMUL
  • Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.