AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL

AMUL Employee Review

Excellent and employee friendly

Had done job at Amul retail shop to compensate my monthly expenses for nearly 1 year afterwards I got scholarship from my university so I left that job.

Same location

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

N/a

A smart working, methodical, target driven individual with an ability to work to high standards both within team and individually. I can pick up new skills quickly and I’m able to identify problems early and offer solutions. Profound and zealous at maintaining quality work along with positive attitude. Failed many times in personal as well as professional life but have learned from those failures. Setting and achieving aggressive targets for self-evolution.

Co-operative organization

Good competitive environment working style. Management is responsive and gives you freedom to work and achievement of targets. Work life balance is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with