AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL

AMUL Employee Review

produtive place and fun loving environment

i had gone to all dealers of Amul in jaipur in every Area, good type of marketting Managed the Sub-Trainee under me Culture is Good To do a marketting without a vehicle street by street

Same role

Good Working Experience

Did My internship and learned a lot.Was involved in the market survey work also studied about the employee motivation activities held their for their employees.

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

N/a

A smart working, methodical, target driven individual with an ability to work to high standards both within team and individually. I can pick up new skills quickly and I’m able to identify problems early and offer solutions. Profound and zealous at maintaining quality work along with positive attitude. Failed many times in personal as well as professional life but have learned from those failures. Setting and achieving aggressive targets for self-evolution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with

• AMUL
  • produtive place and fun loving environment