AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews in Anand, Gujarat

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

N/a

A smart working, methodical, target driven individual with an ability to work to high standards both within team and individually. I can pick up new skills quickly and I’m able to identify problems early and offer solutions. Profound and zealous at maintaining quality work along with positive attitude. Failed many times in personal as well as professional life but have learned from those failures. Setting and achieving aggressive targets for self-evolution.

Co-operative organization

Good competitive environment working style. Management is responsive and gives you freedom to work and achievement of targets. Work life balance is good.

For Better prospective future

I am happy with current job but If I got new opportunities to prove myself then I will try for better chance. Good office environment and future security in my current job.

Pros

Good Management support

Cons

Nil

It was great working as an intern in Amul, the knowledge and people were great. it was a very good experience for a couple of months. I have learned lots of stuff which indirectly helped me grow.

Excellent and employee friendly

Had done job at Amul retail shop to compensate my monthly expenses for nearly 1 year afterwards I got scholarship from my university so I left that job.

I was in the refrigeration and manufacturing department

I liked to work there, As the job was highly demanding,and was satisfied with the job. Made chocolates and other dairy products. Amul is Asia's largest dairy,

Pros

Good environment

Cons

far from my house

good

Nice company Nice production Encouraged all employees and staff members All Amul things to provided in all Amul stores First preference to customers satisfaction

Pros

Cons

8 hour

Nice Productive job

Amul being a cooperative is leading the dairy & food products.. there is a lot of learning at Amul in technical & social issues. hrdest part is to handle the Public enjoyable part is good management

Pros

No freelunch

Cons

Long hrs

It is the Brand so good experience to work in The Amul. It gave good facilities to their workers.They gave lunches at only 5 Rs. They are very regular in time.

Pros

Free lunches

Learned how to manage things with available sources

working atmosphere is good..personally i grow as good administrator, learnt more to manage things in available source , how important to take out best from employee by counseling them, training them, motivate them ,,

Pros

Free coupons of snaks

Cons

Manpower problem

Job Security with an advantage of work in Asia's leading Dairy Company

Always challenging tasks assigned to complete within limited time frame with better results. Team work. Nice to work with people from different background. Hardest part of the job is to complete a task which isn't from someone's background (educational) but still we need to give good results i.e. such tasks are just to grow one's skills. Enjoyable part is to work with people from different background.

Good team support,CI activities focus

Good team support, CI activities focus High focus on production achievement

I work with my all staff in very nice condition at every time also we are working as like amul parivar, i learn about time perfection and specially Administration. Management is extremely nice and helpful every time. We are working in staff very helpfully and currently co ordinate. We are working in job very smoothly. We are forever joy fully working ever time.

Pros

Lunch and break fast, tea discount for employee

Cons

8 hours (As requirement in working long hours)

worked with interaste.

Worked for treatment of large animals.Work start at 7.00am till Late night.

Pros

subsidized food

Cons

From Morning to Evening.

Productive & healthy Work place

i was worked in Amul dairy for 7 and moreLearned about machinery ,maintenance,production,erp system,SAP basic, managements, supervision, clerical work .

Pros

good working enviorment

Cons

long time

Was a fun working in a healthy environment and good culture

My day happens to be a busy day since I have to carry out my jobs as per my daily schedule. I learned about the time management, new concepts of HR, to maintain good rapport with each one in the organisation. management rewards you and they considers you as a part of their success. hardest part of my job was the reconciliation between management and employees which I have done it successfully. the most enjoyable part of my job is to share knowledge with my peers and boss.

Pros

mediclaim, bonus

Cons

working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with