AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews for Intern Product Manager

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 71 reviews

Challenging and a different experience

Working for a dairy manufacturing company is always said to be a difficult task because work goes on for 24 hours. The factory never stops its production. However, I took up this internship to explore my options and gave myself an opportunity to evolve and change my opinion in the field of business. It taught me the importance of management, supply chain and also help me become a better team leader as well as improve my communication skills. Also, the work environment helped me work under a lot of pressure and helped me how to deal with it. Working under a team of experienced people, helped me achieve the daily target of the company. Every day was a new experience for me because I was assigned a new role every month. I was in charge of handling the production as well as the inventory section. I also played a role in making necessary decisions as and when required. Initially, understanding the production process was the hardest part of the job because working in a manufacturing company was unexplored. But with the help of my supervisors and the supportive team, I was able to cope with them as they were very patient with me.

Pros

flexible working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with