AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.
i had gone to all dealers of Amul in jaipur in every Area, good type of marketting Managed the Sub-Trainee under me Culture is Good To do a marketting without a vehicle street by street
A smart working, methodical, target driven individual with an ability to work to high standards both within team and individually. I can pick up new skills quickly and I’m able to identify problems early and offer solutions. Profound and zealous at maintaining quality work along with positive attitude. Failed many times in personal as well as professional life but have learned from those failures. Setting and achieving aggressive targets for self-evolution.
This company is only good to start a career as there in no growth opportunity, work life balance is pathetic, there is no any logic behind any work, if ZIC or MD has spoken somethings then you are required to complete that task whether ethical or not. TSI are treated as they are robbing the company.
It was a good experience working with Amul Ltd. as a Sales Intern. The support & reward system motivates every interns to work hard and learn as much as we can nurture with no limits or pressure from any one. i appreciate the company for providing a two months internship to everyone with a cool working mentality.
Pros
Stipend, Work at your own area.
Cons
No cons
Provides ethical work culture Promotes hygienic working environment Provides detailed records for the project Gives good health care benefits Provides good documentation for knowledge
Amul Dairy distributor of the milk product selling for outlet wise and butter morning shift and order for shop and wholesaler retail outlet and home delivery
Pros
Cons
Na
good to to work with amul best there sare lots of work where i learned from the amul and best part of work is the marketing which is i prefer and good team work
Pros
Good competitive environment working style. Management is responsive and gives you freedom to work and achievement of targets. Work life balance is good.
Did My internship and learned a lot.Was involved in the market survey work also studied about the employee motivation activities held their for their employees.
Know how to implement quality standards and SOP. I am able to do the Quality audit of the dairy plant and MIlk chilling centres. i am able to work in multi culture .
In this I was working as TSI at Moradabad location. In this I was handling the three district. I was handling the 27 distributors. Working culture is good.
The Company is good but they have to select some better new management students for their future growth as ITC is doing well in some market to beat Amul milk. They have to provide stock timely.
I am happy with current job but If I got new opportunities to prove myself then I will try for better chance. Good office environment and future security in my current job.
Pros
Good Management support
Cons
Nil
It was great working as an intern in Amul, the knowledge and people were great. it was a very good experience for a couple of months. I have learned lots of stuff which indirectly helped me grow.
Had done job at Amul retail shop to compensate my monthly expenses for nearly 1 year afterwards I got scholarship from my university so I left that job.
Working for a dairy manufacturing company is always said to be a difficult task because work goes on for 24 hours. The factory never stops its production. However, I took up this internship to explore my options and gave myself an opportunity to evolve and change my opinion in the field of business. It taught me the importance of management, supply chain and also help me become a better team leader as well as improve my communication skills. Also, the work environment helped me work under a lot of pressure and helped me how to deal with it. Working under a team of experienced people, helped me achieve the daily target of the company. Every day was a new experience for me because I was assigned a new role every month. I was in charge of handling the production as well as the inventory section. I also played a role in making necessary decisions as and when required. Initially, understanding the production process was the hardest part of the job because working in a manufacturing company was unexplored. But with the help of my supervisors and the supportive team, I was able to cope with them as they were very patient with me.
Pros
flexible working hours
Working in AMUL basically taught how to effectively communicate with the customers. Its basic technical skills were to manage how the milk manufactured is used to make different products and transported in the whole of Asia.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unpaid internship
I liked to work there, As the job was highly demanding,and was satisfied with the job. Made chocolates and other dairy products. Amul is Asia's largest dairy,
Pros
Good environment
Cons
far from my house
I only did an internship with Amul for three months. Durig this time, I was given a good and interesting market research project. This helped me learn a lot and it was my first real-time job, therefore, made it more interesting. my mentor was very helpful and guided every time I asked for help or advice. Overall, a new and a fun experience to work.
Work culture is very much different from mnc's. Long working hours. HR policy are not up to the mark but if you want to work in a dairy amul is a very good brand.
  1. Employee Reviews