AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

Enjoyable place to work

the company has strict schedules and a good management.they offer a competitive environment and good opportunity for career growth.learned a great deal of in field work

good

Nice company Nice production Encouraged all employees and staff members All Amul things to provided in all Amul stores First preference to customers satisfaction

Pros

Cons

8 hour

Productive and fun workplace

A fun loving work culture where one can apply his/her skills and learn productive things. Company enables you to apply your skills to full extend with senior executive backing.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Extensive travelling

technical officer

to handling fully automatic milk processing plant and milk powder plant. i found there good work environment culture and system basis company. contentiously do efforts for employ development and to improve productivity.

Pros

lunch

Cons

working

largest Dairy plant,

Good facility, good work environment, safe job, good salary,for ahemdabad-gandhinagar people is the great job in amul fed dairy. It is the co-operative dairy.

Fun place

The good things Inspiring leaders, team work, supportive from top management (Local market head and zone/global management). Real great creating shared value program, The challenges Many coffee farmers wanna join Nescafe Plan while the program is not yet expanded.

Productive and Innovative

Working environment is good. The managers and operators are very cooperative.Must hire people from north India. As quota is fixed for Gujarati people only .

Nice Productive job

Amul being a cooperative is leading the dairy & food products.. there is a lot of learning at Amul in technical & social issues. hrdest part is to handle the Public enjoyable part is good management

Pros

No freelunch

Cons

Long hrs

Challenging work place

Company is good. As i was into internship it was a training ground for me to be actively involved in sales. Overall work environment is great. Great company to work with.

Nice place to work

i have worked for a short time with packing and loading section, i enjoyed during the job time. i learned about how the system works in company, management was perfect, hardest part of job is when the work burden is more, most enjoyable part of job is packing

Pros

free snacks

Cons

Nothing specify

It is the Brand so good experience to work in The Amul. It gave good facilities to their workers.They gave lunches at only 5 Rs. They are very regular in time.

Pros

Free lunches

New year celebrations

New year celebrations are very assume..people are so enjoying lot of fun etc...working staffes are all good ..but income less so I'm searching for part time jobs ..

Pros

Celebrations time

nice place to work

product management is poor need lot of up-gradation considers employee from IRMA only friendly environment doesn't need high effort on branding

Amul is the best place to work over there. The management of amul is very good. I have learned a lot there. The co worker's are like very best friend.

Pros

Free Uniform

Cons

Long Hours

Learned about customers perception and satisfaction of Amul Dairy products. Learned about Distribution process how the distribution pattern works. Performed various sales and promotional activities such as Umbrella Activity and Ice-cream Parlour Activity.Which helped Amul in creating awerness and promotion of its newly launch product Amul Masti Dahi. Managed Retailers and Distributors present in Nasik city. Took orders for Amul milk i:e Amul Taza and Amul Gold. It was difficult in some of the untap markets to convince the Retailers and Distributors to make them a seller of Amul products as it plays low on margin. Amul's culture is very nice and great work life balance as the work gets simpler due to consistency.Enjoyed working early in morning.

Excellent workplace

Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.

Learned a lot in Networking

This is the place where we can learn more on technologies and we get a chance to show what we learned. They encourages Research and development.

Amul dairy is India's leadind milk brand.

Here, I have to handle 50kl milk processing plant which is fully automatic. I learned to operate SCADA, SAP system, testing related to milk and milk products. My co-workers are good. They help in any situation. We maintain good culture between us.

Enjoyable work place

I have learned about how to deal with different customers, how to negotiate, how to make a certain products far better than other products. Co workers were very much helpful. I have to start my duty at 9am till 9pm and all day I have to go here and there to sell my products. But the work was enjoyable

Everyday offered a new learning

Felt most welcome at this place. everyone was ready to teach and guide a person who has no experience in the area. Good place to work for a woman. my favorite work place.

Pros

coworkers were easy to accept a woman as a boss

Cons

no cons. best learning experinece

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with