AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

Productive and fun workplace

Learned so many things, from just a fresher to now 9 years experienced person, how is he professional life is totally different than college level. How things work and how to get things done in most adverse situations. Only technical knowledge will not help to get better position and grow but interpersonal skills and men power management skills are must in any field of work. Got opportunity to work in different areas of work in dairy industry from production, quality, R&D, food safety , ISO implementation documentation training, from shop floor to meetings and reporting to top management. learned that we must learn to accept failure and keep working heard.and every organisation has pros and cons.

Pros

Good Training Programms

Cons

Some times work culture and politics, feels like talent is not valued

Place where i show my slikks

Fun workplace with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.

Manage Supply and Distribution

Amul is a leading Dairy products brand in India. Amul has over 50 items in its product line and offers varieties of products to the consumers. It has occupied the maximum shares in the dairy industry in the Indian market.

Amul

I am Enjoying my Job and I Learn most type of Activities in Compertor Operating and Product Knowledge.I am also learn the amul Software "SAP".

Pros

Free Conveyance

Cons

Full time

milk powder and liquid

Computer operator Timing 11 to 6 Computer operator Sale and purchase Amul milk foods company Gsk company Any way management

Pros

not

Cons

11 To 6

The company was run on a very well adopted systems in all areas

I have learned about how to manage staff working under us and also learn production management. Learn how to plan preventive maintenance of plant which is working 24x7. The most enjoyable part of my job is I can give my views to management for better working system.

Fun loving Job

First day of solving retailers problem regarding supply of Amul products in Jahangir Puri. Retailers were not getting products delivered on right time at right place. Solve their problem with the help of territory incharge and distributor. The management is very helpful and friendly, always ready to listen to suggestions. Most enjoyable part was to solve problem of retailers and improve sales of Amul products which provided an opportunity to learn how to work in a team, interaction, time management etc.

Pros

Early morning work

productive and fun loving environment

1. Good work culture 2. Learned management skills 3. Hardest part of job 4. Good communication skills 5. Learned leadership quality

Learned how to manage things with available sources

working atmosphere is good..personally i grow as good administrator, learnt more to manage things in available source , how important to take out best from employee by counseling them, training them, motivate them ,,

Pros

Free coupons of snaks

Cons

Manpower problem

good experience about the rivals of amul products.

i was working in amul company as an intern of marketing feild. my work was related to sales awreness, promotions, advertisement .this was my first experience in sales field in fmcg company , i liked to do sales in this company because it was related to fmcg company to which i as well most of the people are aware because of their daily use starts from fmcg products like soap ,milk, curd etc. i got to know about the other companys brands and their products .

Pros

knowlege about sales

Cons

stress

Better working condition & Conteneous support of management

I got opportunity to work here will very high skilled & experienced team members, The management always guided & supported us in achieving our goals. Overall it was a great experience for me.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Travelling distance very long.

world milk day

on the last day of my internship that is world milk day 1st june we really enjoyed the work culture of amul by doing the promotional activities for milk on that day by giving free cup of milk to the consumers.

Learing Point and resolve the weakness point

company has a good but same as problem go work and work but no salary increment.that is main problem.both Shift we had work.and my co workers had good and fully suported..

Summer Internship

This organization had many students from various different B Schools. Every B School was allotted a mentor with whom the further interactions would be done. It was a good learning experience. It helped me to understand the concepts pertaining to Market Research & Analysis The Mentors are supportive.

Pros

Strong Market Presence

Cons

No Stipend

work with co -worker is fine

i always remember my old days because i had lots of fun with my co -workers and team. they inspired me a lot . i learn many things from them. if i get chance to work again. its fine.

Pros

good atmosphere

Cons

long shifts

Job Security with an advantage of work in Asia's leading Dairy Company

Always challenging tasks assigned to complete within limited time frame with better results. Team work. Nice to work with people from different background. Hardest part of the job is to complete a task which isn't from someone's background (educational) but still we need to give good results i.e. such tasks are just to grow one's skills. Enjoyable part is to work with people from different background.

Good team support,CI activities focus

Good team support, CI activities focus High focus on production achievement

I work with my all staff in very nice condition at every time also we are working as like amul parivar, i learn about time perfection and specially Administration. Management is extremely nice and helpful every time. We are working in staff very helpfully and currently co ordinate. We are working in job very smoothly. We are forever joy fully working ever time.

Pros

Lunch and break fast, tea discount for employee

Cons

8 hours (As requirement in working long hours)

Marketing Intern

I did my first marketing research here for institutional sales

Good team player, quick learner, strategic thinker

 Have good analytical skills.  Strategic thinking.  A dynamic team leader and team player and believe in team work.  Flexible and adaptable to all environment.  Result oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMUL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMUL with