AMUL logo
AMUL

AMUL Employee Reviews

India71 reviews

Energetic, great learning provides you balance between your work and life.

Wrk timing arranged for every employee was quite satisfied. Great learning with extra ordinary talents. Good and energetic environment, collegues are with great moral which always motivates you.

productive

This is great job.i job is great but i need Job that is in my home location in rajasthan . my location of job may be tranferred to gujrat so i dont want to do do job in gujrat else job is great nthng else to tell about the job . iam doing my job with my great efforts and trying to put my 100 % in my work to treat animal save theie lives also provide knowledge farmers to improve production and to gate good prodution and high quality animal

worked with interaste.

Worked for treatment of large animals.Work start at 7.00am till Late night.

Pros

subsidized food

Cons

From Morning to Evening.

field survey

I have learn lots of thing during the survey in the amul company,i have come to know to what extent the amul company has enlarge their different product into the town,and how far they can increase their sales in the town.and the work culture is very.

It was so excited because of the first job

it was so good because after college I got chance to organize the details of special events, VVIP Visits, and travel arrangements Plan and coordinate corporate meetings. everybody were so helpful to me as a fresher. First couples of weeks I felt like nervous but, after that I liked it .

More then 250 Outlets Handled by me

Everything was good, i started taking responsibility of sales and achieving targets and was leading the team to cover the city and major shops. give free samples to Retailer. The Most Enjoyable part of this Job was Driving and freedom at work.

Apprentice

After ITI learnt a lot from this company. Good environment to work and learn.

Pros

nice canteen

Cons

near to my house

iam doing production planing and solve the problems during production of milk products

Pros

during meeting

Cons

24hr

Productive & healthy Work place

i was worked in Amul dairy for 7 and moreLearned about machinery ,maintenance,production,erp system,SAP basic, managements, supervision, clerical work .

Pros

good working enviorment

Cons

long time

Was a fun working in a healthy environment and good culture

My day happens to be a busy day since I have to carry out my jobs as per my daily schedule. I learned about the time management, new concepts of HR, to maintain good rapport with each one in the organisation. management rewards you and they considers you as a part of their success. hardest part of my job was the reconciliation between management and employees which I have done it successfully. the most enjoyable part of my job is to share knowledge with my peers and boss.

Pros

mediclaim, bonus

Cons

working hours

Jobs at AMUL