Angelique International Limited

Angelique International Limited Employee Reviews

When I worked at Angelique, I realised that the people there were typically egoist and arrogant trying to crush women employees who were self-depdendant, focussed mostly on.their work and were hard workers! My boss was highly rude with me one day, and even laid false accusations on me to pull my excellent work down! However, a male employee who was hired in the same department had fun working there as within a month of his recruitment, he was sent overseas! I was shocked! Not just once, but I felt that we were treated as subordinates by men there! Towards the end, I even felt harassed as I was getting silly phone calls about my dressing sense etc...upon the persuasion of my boss in the HR Department! I had to finally resign from work!
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Forcibly trying to retain fast workers like me to stay late
Nice Culture to work. Safe and securiety of Job, good Management, flexible timing.work life balance, Team Work, Respect, Values, SOPs, Any one can join this organization without having doubt of firing. Nice people, Colabration
Pros
Job Security
Cons
No cons
Would never recommend to work in Angelique. The ho will consider senior site persons as servants and employ site agents to relay every activity. Does not favor family to stay at site and will some Vice presidents are more suitable for politicians , not interested in company's growth but more on false and concocted stories relayed by their site appointed informers and agents
Was good time working staff is very cooperative and helpful management is experienced and talented hr. All supports from the staff and very much alert and trained staff
Pros
Entertainment facilities to the regular employees
Cons
Not to be on contract
I had very good experience to work with Angelique. Seniors are very supportive. Thanks to management and Angelique team for great working environment.
Working to meet human need worldwide. Participate in world development targeting human welfare. My company has mostly worked to satisfy both company members and employees as well as clients.
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
I'm appointed as site supervisor for this company and I'm also doing office work like as computer operator and submitting the bills of company etc. Company gives salary on time to time. All staff are company is very good nature and behaviour. So all about Angelique is perfect for me but present time I'm not working for this company.
Pros
Ta
Cons
No timing
Working here from more then a year. Majority of employees are civil engineer as it is an EPC company. Good growth opportunities for engineers and project execution members.
Overall very good organization. Pays very well. Relaxed work environment. No job pressure. Subsidized food coupons.Good increments. Although management style is more like a PSU. Policies are a bit lethargic and outdated and the company needs to invest in present day technologies and industry practices.
The growth story itself tells its dynamism to progress and the cult embedded therein. And offers a very big opportunity to work in project management handling various projects.
Pros
Growth oriented
Cons
Internal processes
Its a good company having very nice working environment. One can learnt many new things in this company. Person in Projects get knowledge of both commercial and technical terms.
i am a boy with 23 years old studied civil engineering at the University of Rwanda college of science and technology and i did may best so that i have gained the required knowledge which can help me to achieve the task that can be given
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Trained in Marketing and Tendering Process for EPC transmission lines and substation projects • Analyzed and reviewed the Tender documents for a design, supply and installation for Rwanda Energy Group • Trained in logistic department to understand transport and shipment procedures and the required documentation
The company has decided to use redundant equipment mobilized from it's Rwanda site These equipment would be unable to deliver the desired progress at all times besides posing as a hazard and being unsafe for use. The project is going to suffer owing to poor planning. The 30% advance drawn by the company in 2012 is already finished and the company shall find it difficult to mobilize/replace any new equipment. Poor planning
Early morning, I am having a telephonic discussion with my HO coordinator to discuss the day plan and activities to be carried out by different teams engaged in for a particular job based on their skills during the day. Based on this discussion, what resources or input required to these teams we have to arrange with immediate effect so that there will not be any delay or laps. After making the plan for the day, the same I will convey to my team's supervisor/contractors in my office and in the evening to collect the report from each of them.
Get the good exposure of work. time by time employees get the training to increase there skills. employees get the good working environment. All employees are very effective in their respective field.
Pros
Company gives awards to motivate the employees
A company with too much work and too little workforce to do it. No great benefits and no real chance of advancement. Don't provide benefits for those who put in extra hours and work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No additional benefits, long unpaid working hours
A good work environment and hierarchy. a good work balance.The most enjoyable part is that you don't carry your work home.
Pros
Good work environment
There is good engineering team. Very supportive. Only a few ranked persons were good. Management was not good. I love my job as it is very interesting. working in African country on mountains is very interesting as it is tiring.
Pros
At site food and shelter is from company.
Cons
It is required to finish my job, as and how much time i take.
Organization has been dealing in diversified sectors. Management is supportive and acceptive to new ideas. Co-workers are friendly and seniors cooperative.
Pros
Subsidized lunches and commutation services
Cons
salary structure
Day starts at 8:30 in the morning just like any other site there is a little work pressure. Management is good and so are the co-workers. Hardest part of the job is to stay away in the site for 6 months at a stretch and the most enjoyable part is after 5:00 in the evening when group sports starts. Overall a good place to work.