ANI Technologies Private Limited

ANI Technologies Private Limited Employee Reviews

India197 reviews

anicabtechnologycolleaguesalarylearnculturething

I learned new things like Coordination with Government officials, real estate and project management

Nice place to work good response from management when ever employee has concern Friendly with all employees only challenges with Cab drivers they are very rude with employees, employee should handle them with lot of patience

Pros

Yearly team party

Cons

nothing

Not good ,who will work excellent they will not support,

Not good,they have to support good work ,but it's dead opposite ,who will work good and hard ,they will terminate them without reason ,who will not work properly and who listen there words they will support theme .

ANI Technologies Private Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Working atmosphere is good but ovarall unprofessional, drivers interaction, job security is less they can remove you without any reason

Good to work in this organisation, politics, no one gives you appreciation while achieve anything.no job security, recession in every 3 months. Threats by drivers everyday.

Client issue solve. And clear the app issues and evening before closing free time playting the indore games

ANI technology i was work past 2017 to March 21st 2021. Parial month get promotion and high salary also. But covid that time company was layoff to me. Last year same company got job in August month to December month but salary was not happy

Pros

Buy lunch

Cons

Long hours working time 9:30 to 7pm sometimes closing time is above 8:30pm r 9pm

overall It was great experience for me

it is a great Company with rich culture of working . in fact worked with ANI was a lifetime achievement for me but unfortunately lost my job due to biased decision of my reporting manager . But anyway past is past

Productive and fun at work

Really enjoyed working with ANI Technologies pvt. They had excelent management and work culture. Never thought that company will shift to banglore. Improved my skills and learned new one.

Fun work

I learned lot of things from the company. they have very good management . they treat everybody equally . little stressful regarding calls flow but its ohk if you used to it. i enjoyed my experience with my colleague . they helped us a lot my TL , AM everyone.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Leave

Management is too good

Very good company and there is no salary issue and management is so good and hr also understand everything and company provides every feselity to employees

Pros

Launch

Good company to work

Taking care of employees. Good work environment Timely meeting arrange for employees for any issues related to management. Equal treatment for everyone. No partiality.

Nice place to work ....friendly environment

It's really good place to work there....managers and team leads are cooperative...work is simple no pressure for work.ofice is very good looks like nice environment to work ...I njoyed working there with lovely colleagues and team lead.

A good place to build the career by imbibing new skills and knowledge.

A good place to build a career by imbibing new skills and knowledge. Team leaders and managers are very friendly and help us if we ask them any doubts without any hesitation. Good training is given prior to joining and this training is very helpful. High-quality indoor games facilities and the cafeteria are provided. Good quality food is provided in an affordable price at the cafeteria. Only drawback is that its 6days working.

Pros

work culture and facilities provided in the workplace.

Cons

6 days working

Productive and Lot of Exposure in terms of Top level Connects

It was wonderful working will ANI Technologies Private Limited (OLA Corporate). A lot of new learning high numbers of top management connects from top 100 organizations in Chennai.

Ani technologies pvt ltd

It's one of the largest companies in national and in international market, I was enjoying working their due to a good management system and support staff

Good Atmosphere

New tasks and challenging roles which are interesting part of organisation and had a great learning experience and fun at work, there were many challenges which helped our working skills improved.

Good environment for work

I have learnt lot of Ola cabs.How to deal with partner to motivated them in business. Excellent for work place also. I have lots learning from Manager also.

Good Place To Work

Being a member of this company I can assure you this the best place to work. Management team, Tean members, Work culture are very good. If you think about it just close your eyes and jump!

Ola Cabs is a leading cab aggregator in India with operations extending to UK, AUS, NZ. The teams has lot of energy and management have clear vision of growth. Nice place to work and learn!

Overall good experience with this compant

Staff is so much good, working culture is good too. Salary is sustainable also job security is good. Work space is nice and offices are easily reachable for employees.

Technical executive

I enjoyed working for day it was good environment to work I learned about team work . Very supportive management best technical team leader to support .... technical executive

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

Good company

You only need hard and smart work Management is good If you work good no will tel you anything Work-life and family life balance You will get more rewards

Open Culture with lots of Fun activity

Work hard as well as party hard, Open culture, Ideas are welcomed. Management is approachable. weekly fun activity. Other benefits such as gift vouchers, travelling allownce etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANI Technologies Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ANI Technologies Private Limited with

• ANI Technologies Private Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?