Ankur Scientific Energy Technologies

Ankur Scientific Energy Technologies Employee Reviews

Good planning department

Nice knowledge is given by staff members,good teamwork, easy to adapt, good hard work, good communication skill, good learning experience, good growth

Best Private Company

I was with Ankur Scientific for a period of 3.5 years, typical working hours of 9 am to 6 pm. the management, seniors and also co-workers are extremely helpful. Every project that you work for gets you to point where you are definitely to learn something new. great environment to work in.

Productive and progressive work palce

- One of the leading manufacturers of biomass Gasification systems for power and thermal application. - Very productive environment. - Very experienced people to work with. - Good work culture. - I have had good exposure in international marketing after joining Ankur Scientific.

Pros

Well connected to the city.

Cons

Ppc engineer

I want job in my field only.I have learnt lot of things my past jobs.I have communicated with store,purchase,sales,vendor development,production.

career sustainable on long term basis

included in my resume. Liasioning with all govt. dept. Learned all activities for set up and commercial activity of Renewable power Plant.

As an IT Head I have worked with ERP and Handle wholed Network, Softwares, Operational works and Resources to maximize IT Infrastructure

As per my terms I am interested in ERP as well as SAP, I have worked a lot on ERP and Co-Ordinated with the departments and Department Heads, Implemented Payroll, Attendance, Improved the Network Connectivity, Firewall, Mailing services, Implemented internet policies, Implemented Anti-virus and Other nfrastructure

I Have Learn About Renewable energy from Biomass

1)No one 2)I have learnen about quality work & store realated work My co worker good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ankur Scientific Energy Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ankur Scientific Energy Technologies Reviews by Location