Ansal API
Ansal API Employee Review

Positive attitude , focused approach and energetic.

September 5, 2014
Trouble shooter and possess good communication skills. coworkers are good . never say die attitude. I am a forward thinker with the productive approach to my responsibility and possess strong leadership qualities.
May 11, 2017
Asst Manager-CRM (Current Employee) - Lucknow
Its always hard to fetch money after selling services...intangible ....learned a lot and also enjoyed the work. Hardest part is to explain the customer that why we take maintenance charges.Culture is very phenomenal here....working becomes a play.
December 9, 2014
Deputy General Manager (Accounts) (Current Employee) - New Delhi, DL
Monitoring of Cash Flows, Drafting of Documents like Agreements etc. Management of Accounting operations. MIS Statements. VAT, Income Tax including TDS and Service Tax compliance. Inventory and Receivables Management. Participation in Land Deals and liase with collaborators / investors.
Pros
Central Location
Cons
job insecurity
June 29, 2014
SITE eng civil (Current Employee) - UP
well, i thing every parson life at one time as typical condition when who,s parson was no bady can help so i understand my life and who iam, every company is good but your mind is open every challenge rady any time an d that is my exp every parson are good any company but it is your openion how can handlle them
Pros
partis
Cons
  1. Positive attitude , focused approach and energetic.