Ansell

Ansell Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Great Company & Great Culture

Great Company Having Present all Most all over the world , 110 year of experience and strong presences in there focus segment . Management is supportive and give you time to deliver. Great place to work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

I would like to work here sincerely and to follow the company policy

Our company has a MNC in the manufacturing unit and our management have a great culture to learn more to improve productivity and people are learning for our vision. Mission to good and it is to work on interest with a mnc company ..

Good company to work but it depends on your manager

i likes working in Ansell. its a good company to work for as its US based company many good things are their like no harassment, training and development.

Great learning & good growth

I face challenges every day here, daily a new one. But at the same time I'm able to solve most, some on my own and some with the help of my colleagues. Got opportunities to meet people from our sister plants from other Asian countries. Most difficult part is the initial resistance offered by the employees, resistance to change. Ultimately everything changed and things started pacing up and ultimately went well. Thanks

Pros

Friendly environment

am supervisor in ansell group electrical dept, my job is documentation

am supervisor in ansell group electrical dept, my job is documentation, now searching a govt job for get more experience in electrical dept

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ansell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ansell with

Learn about Ansell in popular locations

• Ansell
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?