ansrsource

ansrsource Employee Reviews

Nice work life balance

1. They have Parental work from home policy which help working parents to manage personal and professional life. 2. For other people also they allow to work from home twice a month with help them to balance their life.

Fun Workplace with Foosball and a lot of learning!

Ansrsource is a wonderful company with a great workplace environment and much more fun. The projects are challenging and stimulate you to learn more and get creative. The project managers are conscientious and inspiring and they guide you through your tasks successfully.

Pros

Great Learning, Smooth and secure work environment.

Cons

Salary is slightly low.

Good work culture

Unstable management and organizational structure for a company that is more than a decade old. Workplace culture is commendable, moslty because of the employees.

Pros

free lunches

Good people

It's really good to work with people (colleagues). They are very supportive, helping, and indeed caring. Management especially the new director has to be changed. Changes are necessary but not a clear change are effecting others.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

You have to extend no matter what if you are leading a project. US team treats us like a slave.

Excellent Workspace

Work Culture is good. The exposure that is given is fantastic. People are friendly, helpful and target oriented thereby providing a platform for an excellent career growth and development.

Productive and Creative

Challenges our creativity with fun. Explores our hidden talents and motivates us to do our best for the growth of company and ourselves. However, the comapny does not require our technical skills.

Pros

Flexible timings

Good place to work.

The team I'm in and the project I'm working on, it doesn't have enough opportunity for me to grow in long term. The management is good and supportive. They provide good food also. Although the work culture is good but there is a restriction of being in office for at least 9 hrs, which sometimes doesn't feel right since most of the companies don't have that restriction.

Pros

Free lunch, Spacious desk

Cons

Work is not challenging enough

Enjoyable work experience with immense learning potential

I was required to either create, edit or revise powerpoint presentations for text books by publishers such as Tata Mc Graw Hill, Wiley, Cengage. This gave me an opportunity to grasp information outside my regular field of study. Attention to detail was important part of creation. Only essential information had to be on slides. Information had to be crisp and concise. Making the information attractive in alternate ways was important to grasp attention of users. Team work was very important as each of us were allotted various chapters of a book. Only when the entire book for complete were we allowed to send our presentations for QA. Hardest part of the job was that I had to comprehend information that I had never come across earlier. But the best part was I learnt a lot. My co-worker and boss were very encouraging and supportive and enjoyed my work a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ansrsource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ansrsource