Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare logo
View all Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare reviews

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare Employee Review

Attractive and funny

This is the best platform to work and gain knowledge to improve myself and increase production and power of the company in the market to achieve The best reputation

Pros

Free launcher

Cons

Long duration

Same location

Good Work Culture.

Five day working i.e. Monday to Friday. learned several things like how to work in remote area, convince people, convince government official regarding the development of rural people,communicate with several NGO to promote the program, communicate with management team and try to develop the business. work in a team and coordinate with the team mates to run the program successfully. I feel good when I provide livelihood to a needy people.

Learn and Grow

Great place to work. Friendly environment. Well equipped for training. Students are offered an amazing atmosphere of learning and personality development.

Good

Like to work here. Good place to work. I get full support from my company. I can trust my company. This company keeps his promises. They really take care of the students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare with