Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare logo
Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Nice place to work. Anudip beneficiaries, youth and women, are from high-need, marginalized communities; they may be religious minorities, tribals, political refugees, people with disabilities or victims of trafficking. They are led through a process of continuous improvement, in-depth and diverse training and continuous mentoring. Our Curriculum, enriched with educational technologies and customized content creates an immersive professional development program. Anudip’s stellar placement record stems from its training programs being tailored to actual needs of employers, as well as to students’ career aspirations. Anudip is a strategic partner of iMerit Technology Services, a global leader in artificial intelligence, machine learning and other breakthrough technologies. More than 1000+ Anudip Alumni have been employed by iMerit.

Learn and Grow

Great place to work. Friendly environment. Well equipped for training. Students are offered an amazing atmosphere of learning and personality development.

Supportive workplace

Enjoying my work from last 7 years. Very nice place to work. So much to learn. Supportive Management and friendly colleagues. Great work culture. Thanks!

Good for a start

You will find your co workers and managers really helpful. Very good work culture. Top marks for employee management. HR department is the best you have ever seen.

Productive workplace

It feels very good to teach and make student computer educated and to find them proper livelihood. It Make feel good when student get livelihood through the education that we provide.

Not Productive

Job Environment is very Bad. Job Culture is not satisfactory. Nothing learnt from management.My co workers is very supportive.

Pros

Saturday leave

Cons

Job allocation

Familiar Workplace

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare is working on Livelihood project since 2006. I am working here since 2007. As an employee of this company, I learnt during this period general administration, project coordination, vendor and client interaction, document control, revenue generation, client relationship and team coordination. Management and Co-workers are very cooperative and friendly.

Good environment

Good workplace . Friendly environment. My team members are more than 85 ang looking after 40 ngos . We are giving livelihood training on it & ites in the rural area

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Maximum travels

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare with