Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

goodmanagementworkstudentbadteamlearnjob

Good workplace

Good for fun work and sustainable environment. I am happy with my performance and also happy with other people's work. Thank to all my co-worker for this opportunity.

This is 2nd home

Its a great place to work and everyone is supportive and good culture. This organisation is working for the good cause of the society. It is transforming the life of many youths

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Transformation

If you are ready to do something for society, under prevlage youths then you are at good place but if you are looking for yourself, security and comfortable life then you have lots of better options.

Multitasking skill enhancement

Great to work with top management and field level leaders. Always a chance to skill update. Every option of multitasking and upgrading of personal and professional profile.

Not trustable

Even giving your 100% effort your job is not secure.You don't know when an unexpected decision which is not in your favour will be taken by Mangement. Working condition not good. Don't trust.

Training and placements

company is so good and mainly attracting thing in that is placing an under previliged youth members and mainly we are focusing on the ladies who are really need money to succeed in their lives

Productive workplace

It feels very good to teach and make student computer educated and to find them proper livelihood. It Make feel good when student get livelihood through the education that we provide.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?