Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare logo
Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare Employee Reviews

Good Workplace

There are lot of things can be improved. The full coordination in management must be there. Communication gap should not be there. See about employee security.

fun and interactive sessions

When the classes start its all about fun and very satisfying feed backs from students. I share what i have learnt. the performance of the management is a tad laid back and unprofessional. am happy to have co-operative co-workers. the hardest part is to keep up the energy level throughout the sessions after travelling a lot. the most enjoyable part is interacting with students.

Not Productive

Job Environment is very Bad. Job Culture is not satisfactory. Nothing learnt from management.My co workers is very supportive.

Pros

Saturday leave

Cons

Job allocation

Familiar Workplace

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare is working on Livelihood project since 2006. I am working here since 2007. As an employee of this company, I learnt during this period general administration, project coordination, vendor and client interaction, document control, revenue generation, client relationship and team coordination. Management and Co-workers are very cooperative and friendly.

Good environment

Good workplace . Friendly environment. My team members are more than 85 ang looking after 40 ngos . We are giving livelihood training on it & ites in the rural area

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Maximum travels

Good Work Culture.

Five day working i.e. Monday to Friday. learned several things like how to work in remote area, convince people, convince government official regarding the development of rural people,communicate with several NGO to promote the program, communicate with management team and try to develop the business. work in a team and coordinate with the team mates to run the program successfully. I feel good when I provide livelihood to a needy people.

Jobs at Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare