Anupam Industries Limited

Anupam Industries Limited Employee Reviews

It was an excellent opportunity to grow up and learn the business activity. I feel that this company even can get more business if they follows marketing strategy fully.
There is a bio-metric attendance for everyone. Also, there are Safety equipment for everyone to visit the workshop, warehouse and other places which can be dangerous.
All is good indeed . Excellent Easy to search and many more.. Managed by good team job cukture is necessary security od job is mustsalary beneficial thank you
good place to explore new ideas and excel your knowledge in mechanical engineering field. one can learn many things such as fabrication,machining products.
Working atmosphere is good so employee can enjoy their work at company, however due to same financial crisis company's present condition is not so good.
Pros
Free lance
Cons
Salary
Very good company to work and learn, Strong design in the specialized product, Very good company for career development and innovation in related field
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Finance management is not strong
It is a growing company.it has good market sharing in Indian market.managments are also good.it is highest no of cranes manufacturer in India.we are manufacturing all kind of eot cranes,Goliath cranes,ladle cranes,rtg cranes etc.
Good Culture and Managment, i like my manager and department here, but salary un regularity is there so its basic and major reason to leave this ordganisation.
Pros
Fun in Work
Cons
Salary not in Time
good place for creative designer good market value but maximum people are uneducated so they don't accept new advance people and they always try to show them failure
It was the great experience as freshers to work and look after the inventory department with a friendly and guiding manager. Working in this industry provided me an opportunity to expand my knowledge.
College is basic to share our experience with student and taught them how to handle those situation as an engineer in better way. But i feel i was to young to do so.
Pros
better environment, closer tohome
Cons
No future growth
A typical company generally operates only in day time only. Ambitious people without strong back ups and unplanned management styles. Operated in owner based mentality.
Pros
Free work culture
Cons
no supervison
The company is good, management is supportive in work relateed activities but when it comes to salary increment, management is deaf. Rich in resources and have good business prospect but partnership is failing due to management clashes resulting into company's closure.
The team Anupam Industries has freindly environment and is continuously engaged in the modern methodology and technology developement and adoption. The production acheivement in the target time and the responsible caretaking are the key features of this company. I have great pleasure to work with the Engineers internationally trained extended immense knowledge and skillful work environment. Management and co-employees have provided naturally caring feel, never laid us down.
I was the member of ISO team, learn to manage small team of my department, I have gain technical as well as commercial experiences.
In this company,work culture,style is so excellent. Good opportunity work under this company. Learning new and fast working style by paperless work.
Pros
Free Lodging
Cons
Regular working no longer or over time require.
nice to work in anupam-mhi to learn me lots a new thing in my life. A new culture and atmosphere. enjoy a life in Anupam-mhi LTD.
I am working in anupam mhi industreis limited , and this is good place to work , any body can work in this company friendly.
nice people that i work and all time a emember a life experience thanks to all that give good opertunity to me and also thanks to god
Shortage of manpower , according to work area and salary was not proper almost 2-3 month delayed , but learning scope is to much.
Pros
Atmosphere is to good
Cons
long working HRS
Anupam Industries Limited is a nice place to work with,provided with continuous mentoring and training activities. It was very nice to work with this company as management is too good and gives continuous support to its employees.