Aon

India926 reviews

Found 926 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,725 reviews
hewittcaborganisationaonhewitttransportfresherbalanceculture

Good Work Culture

A great company to work with. A great work culture. You will enjoy working here with the best clients, good platforms, good applications and will get the best knowledge.

Overall a good organization for entry level

Good experience and good work life balance .good pay wfh ,nice cafeteria ,latest technology .good learning ,nice leadership . Good yearly party venues . Nice shifts , nice location of office

Aon insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Great Company

Great company to start as a fresher. This was my first organization so I have learned alot. I would suggest people if this your first organization go for it.

Pathetic company

Never join Aon, this is a pathetic company with pathetic HR and disgusting management. Nothing good here. Politics, Management biasness and HR doesn't do it's job

Job work life balance

Good place to learn new things. Seniors and leaders are very helpful to new employees as they train them with efficiently and with patience. I loved working there.

Comfortable Job

Best company to start the career. It helps us achieve our goal and show us path for future. I learn a lot from this company and from managers...........

Pros

Team outing and Good meals occasionally

Cons

Flexible to work. No boundation of break

Great company to work with

Aon/hewitt was a great company to work with. At Aon I have learned so many new things and that new knowledge is taking me further on my career.

Golden days in Aon

Always I miss my Aon, the work environment nvironment was very good,Every employee and maanager was very professional, they were very helpfullJob was secure overthereThanks my Aon

great managers

Great place to work if you want to learn and grow. Great work-life balance.Extremely supporting managers. Healthy environment created by all colleagues.

Pros

opportunity to grow

Good company

Aon,as a company is quite good and policies are also employee centric.Good hikes and work life balance along with employee engagements.The issues why someone might leave are basically dependent upon the team they are in and how is the management there.Favourism and Partial attitude from managers/leads is something which is the driving force for the new employees to quit the jobs here.Learning opportunities are often provided as per bias and new ideas are seldom welcome here.Job security is also a major concern after the company seperation and contractors are at higher risk of loosing jobs.As a entity ,Aon has best policies however the regional leaders and managers micromanage the people.Work pressure is almost negligible and hikes are good overall.

Pros

Work life balance, hike best in industry

Cons

Biased behaviour in terms of favouritism and gender

Great Place to work, work-life balance, Learning options and more

Aon has great Human Resource Structure. Have good policies, tools and technology is advanced, various work areas or options are there. One can find ease to learn at initial stage, good hierarchy management. All over we can conclude a place where one can easily fit in and work at ease.

Pros

Great place to work and learn

Cons

Slow paced environment which leads to slow progressions

stress

seemed yuck painful HR team futile Management nepotism no firm decision maker security team are all relatives no respect & value for honesty suppression

Cons

travel time & local atrocities were non-controllable

Great

This place helped me grow professionally. I learned Working in a team and professional communication here. Also, I learned how to balance my time. Would definitely recommend for a begineer

Cafetaria

The hardest part of this job was the biased behavior of few managers which was not even based upon the quality of work that others performed. Overall, there were a lot many events organized by the organization to keep their employees motivated.

Its a good place to work, work life balance

Its a good place to work. you can access the general cafeteria in olympia tech park. Team will organise pot luck once in a year, Management Will take to movies. There is a great opportunity for diversity.

Workforce management, scheduling, forecasting, Real time monitoring

Worked with AonHewitt as a Manager- WFM, Managing employees of AON Hewitt worldwide in terms of their data, scheduling, forecasting, Resource Allocation, Resource management, updating head count tracker, contracts of employees etc.Data Analysis, Data Management, advance excel, backend, client calls, Configuration Manager, cc pulse monitoring, Genesys, cognos

amazing place to work at

organisation was very friendly and so were the managers. AMEX outsourced their HR related queries to us and we would gladly help the employees from all the Asia to help them with the HR related queries.

Zero professional advancement

All proposals are completed in US by presales team and SME All the work is just about creating templates for RFP for the us team. Both access to project sizing or pricing, all done in the US. We dont even get to see the final proposal.

Good job culture

Work culture is great. Fast paced environment. Salary wise they are not very good pay masters. There are better pay masters in the industry. But for experience and learning one must join Aon as they promote early responsibility.

Nice company atmosphere

Would like to work again and again with Aon Hewitt. The co. has very good atmostphere. Friendly leadership quality of management level with a supporting nature. Also having a good perquisites for all position. And most part isJob security.

Team Handling / HR Operations

Good Company to work with.. A Competitive environment and New things to learn. Need perfection in work since handling payroll of employees. Different teams to interact with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aon with