Aon

Aon Employee Reviews

Aon,as a company is quite good and policies are also employee centric.Good hikes and work life balance along with employee engagements.The issues why someone might leave are basically dependent upon the team they are in and how is the management there.Favourism and Partial attitude from managers/leads is something which is the driving force for the new employees to quit the jobs here.Learning opportunities are often provided as per bias and new ideas are seldom welcome here.Job security is also a major concern after the company seperation and contractors are at higher risk of loosing jobs.As a entity ,Aon has best policies however the regional leaders and managers micromanage the people.Work pressure is almost negligible and hikes are good overall.
Pros
Work life balance, hike best in industry
Cons
Biased behaviour in terms of favouritism and gender
Aon/hewitt was a great company to work with. At Aon I have learned so many new things and that new knowledge is taking me further on my career.
Always I miss my Aon, the work environment nvironment was very good,Every employee and maanager was very professional, they were very helpfullJob was secure overthereThanks my Aon
Great place to work if you want to learn and grow. Great work-life balance.Extremely supporting managers. Healthy environment created by all colleagues.
Pros
opportunity to grow
Cons
Aon has great Human Resource Structure. Have good policies, tools and technology is advanced, various work areas or options are there. One can find ease to learn at initial stage, good hierarchy management. All over we can conclude a place where one can easily fit in and work at ease.
Pros
Great place to work and learn
Cons
Slow paced environment which leads to slow progressions
seemed yuck painful HR team futile Management nepotism no firm decision maker security team are all relatives no respect & value for honesty suppression
Cons
travel time & local atrocities were non-controllable
This place helped me grow professionally. I learned Working in a team and professional communication here. Also, I learned how to balance my time. Would definitely recommend for a begineer
The hardest part of this job was the biased behavior of few managers which was not even based upon the quality of work that others performed. Overall, there were a lot many events organized by the organization to keep their employees motivated.
Its a good place to work. you can access the general cafeteria in olympia tech park. Team will organise pot luck once in a year, Management Will take to movies. There is a great opportunity for diversity.
Worked with AonHewitt as a Manager- WFM, Managing employees of AON Hewitt worldwide in terms of their data, scheduling, forecasting, Resource Allocation, Resource management, updating head count tracker, contracts of employees etc.Data Analysis, Data Management, advance excel, backend, client calls, Configuration Manager, cc pulse monitoring, Genesys, cognos
organisation was very friendly and so were the managers. AMEX outsourced their HR related queries to us and we would gladly help the employees from all the Asia to help them with the HR related queries.
All proposals are completed in US by presales team and SME All the work is just about creating templates for RFP for the us team. Both access to project sizing or pricing, all done in the US. We dont even get to see the final proposal.
Work culture is great. Fast paced environment. Salary wise they are not very good pay masters. There are better pay masters in the industry. But for experience and learning one must join Aon as they promote early responsibility.
Would like to work again and again with Aon Hewitt. The co. has very good atmostphere. Friendly leadership quality of management level with a supporting nature. Also having a good perquisites for all position. And most part isJob security.
Good Company to work with.. A Competitive environment and New things to learn. Need perfection in work since handling payroll of employees. Different teams to interact with.
It was the best company and best team i have worked with. I have learned a lot from my manager...my team mates..and gained lots of love and respect from my team.
Productive and Fun Workplace helps me to understand the Global Payroll Process for US and help me to understand the global cloud database system SAP which helps me to compete in Global market.
It was great working with this organisation.Such an amazing diversified work culture where I got to learn professionalism and team work.loved to be a part of it.
Very good company for female employees. Having more flexibility at work we can either having working from home option. It’s useful for the female employees who all are in maternity leave
good work life balance. Good salary workplace culture is good job security is less Office location is good Management is ok career options are very limited
The day starts with reviewing the mails and then checking the companies allotted and completing any precious backlog. You can take breaks whenever you want, your manager just want you to complete the work allotted. overall, it was a nice experience with Aon.
  1. Employee Reviews