Apex Services

Apex Services Employee Reviews

Very Bad experience

This is not employee oriented job, i work on client location which is for Wipro infotech, most of the time i faces salary issues i have been into a situation where i was not getting salary for 3-4 months

One of the worst HR firms in the country

They do not value their contractors deployed at client sites and take no steps when informed of any anomaly. They are laid back and misinformed within the team. There is a strong gap between the team leads and team especially when holding stakeholder communication and closing any action.

Pros

Make an effort to listen

Cons

actually no efforts for resolution

desktop laptop printer network support

i am working this company last three years but salary not upgrade last there years so i want to leave this company . currently i am finding a new job in delhi ncr mumbai and other location near to up

productive fun place

i have learned about telemedia products or services which is given by us to our customers management was good work place culture also nice,hardest thing was when i resign from apex, the most enjoyable things was working culture.

For motivated from organization

For wonderfully experience in this filed. Then team coordination and motivated from this organisation. Well training and contacted on festival programed.

Pros

Free movie ticket

Cons

Good experience gained for corporate sector and understand the team work in different shift. This is a franchises of Wipro and i was deployed in Genpact Gurgaon.

Good Place to Work for

One of the best places to work for ,overall it is a great place to work with lot of new things and creative minds. Technology focused and amazing place to learn.

Very very bad company

I was working as Desktop engineer in 2016. And my salary was 7800-/pm which is very low.even the monthly room rent for individual is more than that. The company taking too much benefit from employee salary and giving them to GHANTA..... Please don't fool the people. Give worth to their work. And also the work pressure is high you have to close daily 30 tickets/call.there is no salary increment after 1-2 year.

Pros

No pros, my humble advice to all not to join the company.and dont waste your valuable time.

Cons

No traveling bonus, no night shift bonus, no perks, no medical benefits, delayed salary, long working hours, no response for your queries from HR of Apex even after a month.

Productive and good management

good place to work,Authority with responsibility is best. Minimum management interference. Good culture. ontime salary. Good exposure to work and different skills and responsibilities. good blend of work.

Pros

Ontime salary

Work management, no more working environment

I never get satisfied with the management & working culture of the company. no more beneficent to employees, no acknowledgement to your work & salary were not credited in time.

Freelancing Jobs

Mostly the jobs are monthly or weekly contracts. Hence there is no specific workplace fun or anything. Visit the site report finish the work and leave is the kind of work to be followed.

Pros

You get projects based on your comforts

Cons

Salary is processed after 3-4 weeks of project completion, Salaries are bit lower, No traveling charges or food facility provided.

No comment.bcoz.....everything should treat them selves as special from each other.

First of all i have speak about company...as per my work i observed on thing that was... Here no one can identify the peoples talent. Always i working with my full fledged. About management.....good But employees culture is awesome.

Good work place

Very good working place with some benefits Frequent occasions Good Management Free Bus Facility Not better but good food Safe to both genders Finally a good work place

Pros

Free transport

Cons

No free food

all prog

It is intended to manage the Water Connection and Billing Management system of the city and provide the consumers with the access various information that can be obtained only at the main office at present.

Pros

sl

Cons

8 ho

Job Security

I am working for the last six month with this company. i only face challenges with tingeing salary on time. Otherwise overall good experience. Thank so much

Pros

job security

Cons

no cab No luch

very good company

i have worked under this company.. provide time to time salary no delayed. good care to employees. overall it is a good company.. company provides goo

cabins

handling customer mails, msg, queries, looking each and every thing is on it place in each cabin, looking petty cash and other things. manging things and arranging the things which required.

Company is very Good

Management team is very good of the Company. Shift timings are flexible. Saturday & Sunday is compulsory weekly off. Company located in commercial place.

It was great to work with Apex Services.

Focus on your work and utilize your skills those you have. It was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience from this project.Management is good but i think they can provide better then it. well my co-workers are very good and we complement each other.

Pros

Traveling Expanses and Free Lunch

During feild work projet I realy enjoy Deferent places

This was my first company which given me startup and I learnt many things from here, Here I have to troubleshoot different different companies IT issue, that is related to network or system. Also I have got a lot of experience from it's field work project

System Administrator

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apex Services with