Aplab Limited

Aplab Limited Employee Reviews

India38 reviews

Nice company to work

9 hours a day for 5 days a week Good management & work culture. Planned work Cooperative colleagues & seniors Lot of scope to learn Appropriate breaks during work time Limited Co. hence we'll rules & regulations followed.

Worst environment don't go here

Only politics some irregularities no audit how this company survive in this compititive environment financial instability and more. Company involved in other businesses does not focus on core sector . Decline revenue and sales every year continue.

Pros

Cons

No work environment, no sincerity

Nice place

It was good experience to work here.staff also good.i have started job from this place . My manager is verz good and I did work here fully effort and it was good time.

Intern

Very good learning experience in all departments, it was very helpful in managing our daily lives from travelling to be on time to manage yourself everyday.

Good

APLAB Limited, incorporated in 1962, is a Public enterprise quoted on the Bombay Stock Exchange and is recognized as a technology driven professional company in business sectors like Telecommunication, Information Technology, Retail Banking and Power Control & conditioning. Since its inception, APLAB has been serving the Global Market with wide range of Electronic Products meeting the International standards for safety and reliability such as UL, VDE etc. Company has four independent product Divisions; Test and Measurement Equipments, Power Conversion and UPS Systems, Self-Service Terminals for Banking Sector. APLAB enjoys worldwide recognition for the quality of its products, our business integrity and innovative engineering skills.

Pros

Cons

8 Hrs

Good workplace

Aplab limited was a good company to start the professional career. but due to many conflicts between management, company is not growing at the pace required in todays world.

Productive...the experience will help me in the future

For the experience purpose the Aplab Limited is really good opportunity. The colleagues and environment was good.. Overall about the salary was not at all the satisfied as compared to work.

Was Trainee

I joined as a trainee, i worked as HR trainee , was involved in recruitment. good company, helpful people. it was learning phase for me thanks, regards

Nice to work in aplab, get basics cleared while working on job.

like to test the UPS , FC. Have fun when any problem is solved. good team work. interaction with each subordinates to fullfill the production. good work conditions.

Was a very healthy and friendly workplace where everyone enjoys.

Aplab is a really good company to work. The company has a good name in market since last 50 years. The turn over of the company is near around 250cr. But now a days company is suffering from lots of financial problems.

Pros

Canteen was aavilable.

Cons

Long hours working, late marks are considered from 5 mins late of office timing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aplab Limited?

workplace

Nice experience. I learned there about testing of power supply. I learned there wiring of power supply. I was there trainee for apprenticeship. Nice company

Aplab

company policy was not very much clear salary perk was not good no work culture only few persons were benefited at aplab so this was the reason to quit the company

Cons

to do all govt related order

tendering & following up with customers for orders & payments learned to get new adventures orders manage the deliveries & payment on time good cultural atmosphere to deliver the product in remote areas getting order without going for tendering

Pros

free lunches & allowances

Cons

when required long hours working times

About Aplab Limited Work Culture

1) Admin related jobs,like confirming the whereabouts of our field staff,and their job schedule. 2) I learnt to handle pressure situation and to execute the task assigned as early as possible. 3) management wants work,without appreciating and incriminating the staff. 4) All hard parts are made soft with dedication. NA

Pros

Good Work Environment

Cons

Na

I did a summer internship there, worked on various projects. The management in 2005 was very conservative they had organized labor union. their products were inverters, fuel dispensers

Found new way on this work

Gather a new experience in day by day. Better opportunity giving to learn about new products. More than fifty products is there. Long travel for customer service is disappointment. great experience to find out the critical problems.

educational, safety work

the day was not started with typical work they provide schedule for day and work is devided between trainees so no workload. learnt how to do HV testing and variuos new and informal things from senior engineers, all employees were good and most enjoyable part of the job was ganesh chaturthi mohotsav in that various competitions like singing, dancing etc. were there and i got 1st prize in singing that experience was awesome.

Cons

8 hours

work in large scale ind.

maximum time on tour in whole india so i have too enjoy in this company. i feel proud work in this company because we deals in too high rating equipment and large scale ind. and defense sector of whole india

Pros

full attendes

Cons

bad behavior of seniors after over and long or full time work.

productive

Fun work place with supportive management. Their is some salary issues in recent years. The most enjoyable parts of the job was working alongside my colleague and learning from them. Their is lot of things study with help of management.

productive and fun workplace

My strongest assets i believe are my ability concentrate for long period of time.my willingness to confront difficult problems and the will to perform under pressure.

Cons

Good place to get a rich core electronics experience.

Learned about Online UPS system testing and PCB troubleshooting. Experience of working as a part of team. Typical day would begin with testing a UPS system, troubleshooting any faults , Getting UPS approved from QA/QC engineer and finally taking heat run and Load-line regulation report for unit.

Cons

Poor canteen facilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aplab Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8