Apollo Clinic

Apollo Clinic Employee Reviews

This clinic has a better place for treatment.Clinic staffs are very good person .Treatment process is very good.Clinics doctor and nurses are very good and her treatment process is good.
Cons
i like to work in this organisation ,with heart and soul i'll work thats all and pay according to my experience . i want apollo managemet should give respect to their staff and take care of them. I want all staff should take care of patients and their needs because of them we are living so we should take care of patient. thats all.
Pros
i dont like or offer free lunch
Cons
i will work long hours if they pay properly
Nice good atmosphere to work and given enough freedom to practice. Have a very good culture to respect each other. Have continuous meetings to discuss to improve and exchange knowledge as well as the practice too.
learned about new type of work along with customers and type of job.typical days were there but less. workplace culture can't say because outside marketing & sales.
Pros
Cons
not everyday.
This place is a good..management are very nice..nd all employers are very friendly..and this company is too good..join to us..make it a big.. Thank you
Very good exposure to work.Learned the process of health checks, improved the communication skills, customer management skills. Training is provided to the staff.
The management always spies on doctors encourage the doctors to write unnecessary lab tests work is very difficult very poor salary squeeze the patient s no work ethic s at all only earning money is their Moto
Front desk to Back desk everyone was stupid minded people. Three ladies in Management group make the work culture worst. COO has no power. He just seeing business growth. Everything was going on under his palm but he is callous.
Pros
Free a tiny cup of tea
Cons
low salary and long hours
working culture is good it was a good time when i was working with apollo clinic. i got good experience with apollo staff was good manager also good very sporting people there.
It's is a very personal experience And this company is very good Working staff or managing director behaviour is very good. Good person is working hear
Company is good. But management is not up to the mark. It's required strategic planning for increase company working values. All staff need to be trained how to speak with customer and maintain a good relation with customer.
Pros
Instrument and infrastructure is good
Cons
There is no teamwork
Excellent working atmosphere and good work culture but career growth is limited. Can learn and get introduction to social persons. Work pressure will be moderate and depends upon the supervisor. Very professional and secured job.
Pros
Na
Cons
9hour's
Nice very nice Very friendly staff and less work load I loved working with the doctors and front desk No cons only pros Peaceful place to practice in.
very bad treatment and diagnostic reports. No justice done to the name of Apollo clinic. Mostly no OP patients and only health checkups of corporate employees.
Very nice organisation to get learned about lot things.Training where mandatory all most all the level staff where been trained on there relevant process.
Pros
Nice Place to learn and work
Managed front office operations of outpatient department Resolved patient queries and assisted insurance and corporate clients in medical insurance claims
In sufficient man power Some thing new to staffs advance for Diwali was not in the system mamangment to be cautious to support the staffs Staffwise work is clear and neat to see
Pros
Breakfast free
Cons
Long hours to work
Being a Consulting Dietitian gives me wonderful opportunities to counsel the patients on their diet and life-style patterns. APOLLO provides excellent atmosphere and work-culture to work.
Best place to work and good working condition. But I am just looking for an upgradation and I think its time to do so. Thank you
Good Place to Work with. Good Learning Experience Cost cutting Budgeting High insights caring Team Work place culture good.........................................
I really enjoy my work at Apollo Clinic. I spend time preparing diet charts for various diseases. I love to make powerpoint presentations on Nutrition. I keep learning various other types of physiological disorders and their diet therapies. The management team of Apollo is very efficient. My co-workers are very punctual and particular about their work pattern. The hardest part of the job is to deal with fussy patients who seem to be unwilling to follow the prescribed diet. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Employee Interaction programme or any informal gathering with the entire Apollo team as well as partying with them.
Pros
Perfect employee engagement activities
Cons
Low salary
  1. Employee Reviews