Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals Employee Review

Overall its a very good hospital

July 24, 2020
Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.
March 10, 2020
Same role
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Mysore, Karnataka
To begin with,apollo hospital have very good work environment which is essential to learn many things such as quality care and how to handle the emergency situation during medical emergencies.
February 29, 2020
Same role
STAFF NURSE (Former Employee) - Gujarat
Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation. Moving about the hardest part of the job when there were more burn patients with high severity of burns then it becomes difficult for us to assist in burn dressing for all of them. However, our ward in charge and second-line in charge were very helpful, there always helped in those kinds of conditions. The enjoyable part is that different festivals are celebrated over there, so we can have the opportunity to meet personals from different departments and can also get a kind of refreshment which is helpful for our social and mental wellbeing.
December 7, 2019
Same location
Senior Executive (Team Lead) (Former Employee) - Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
u will enjoy the work, if you want to learn ... best place to work. people are very friendly... i love to work.. i now repend why i left the company. if the company offers me to come back... will join with out any second thought
  1. Overall its a very good hospital