Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

very useful and good experience

Good in management, training, learning, senior staff supports, and team work...Apollo is a best work place for all freshers to trained well...I enjoyed...thank you..

Apolo mein job karke achcha Laga

Apollo hospital main job karke achcha Laga aur girls ke liye alag se hostel ki vyavastha bhi thi

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

very good work place good communication and helpful attitute

Management is kind to their staffs and always supportive. If any rule or new application is needed to implement for patients satisfaction purpose, I got immense help ans support. I love this organisation.

Hospital me aam aadmi ko batana or koi ladae karta h use samjana

Hospital me aam aadmi ko batana or koi ladae ho jaegi use samjana

Good experience

Loved working here. Was able to see a variety of client tale. Usually, a little overwhelming due to the challenges. Pay was a little disappointment for working in such a big organization. I hope things are better now.

Dedicated and compassionate

Apollo hospitals is a great career hub for medical professionals they have advanced technology and the best care giver in the medical field. thank you

Challenging and great workplace

Apollo is a very good hospital and institute with a good reputationYou must be self starter and rely on your own ability to generate your patients, a good business acumen is essential and very accomodative and accepting nature to sustain and survive is a prerequisite.You learn a lot about how a corporate works, anything that doesnt kill you will make you stronger, you will learn ruthlessness, combat capability, survival and lots of essential survival skills if you are etjocal and idealist.If you have fire in your belly or like to do tjings your way or are an entrepreneur or someone who will call a spade by no other name you will need to be on your own ver soon

Worst place to work

Worst place to work.Dont wanna bother wasting my time explaining how regretfull i am after choosing this job! I am a doctor of pharmacy graduate currently working as a clinical pharmacist in Apollo bgs hospital Mysore Karnataka. Well they don't consider the fact that u have spend time and effort for your studies with the salary they are giving

I feel energized during my work

Over all good place for learning a advanced medical technology. Shift wise they put duty for us.. Its helps to improves the personal mental health....

Productive work environment.

Staff are cooperative and experienced. During Foundation day celebrate well, cultural programme is there, different kind of food for the staff. Everybody is helpful.

October

1 Apollo Hospital saree marijon ki dekhbhal karna

Pros

Good

Cons

Nice place to work and learning so much. Safe to place to ladies

Nice place to work and learning so much. Supported management and staffs. Safety place for ladies is very important. ☺️. If you get opportunity to work here it's your luck. Nice place. They give staff welfare.

Facilities Hospital

Good for learning and then also Dress code. Learning to other than a Studies is lot in Area of Hospitals they are developing a Communication Skills ......

Excellent place to learn world class

All staffs are feeling like family.All managers are good leaders.(strict and caring.every day we can get learning learning learning.If we ready to work heard we can ger good carrier growth

Work experience is productive and gained alot of knowledge regarding patient care.

Should join apollo as it is a corporate hospital and it's experience matters . Even if salary is average,you will get expertise in proper health care system and patient care . They also teach theories to the staffs which will be beneficial during their work. Proper uniform is mandatory here.

Pros

Accomodation is minimum with food . Patient care is most priority here.

Cons

Long hours of duty even after shift has been completed, you have to stay for long.

Standard hospital no words to say....you will definitely enjoy your job

It was very nice experience Apollo hospital gave me good life ....now I'm well settled and earning so well its all because of Apollo hospital opportunities

Productive work Place ....But locals are not professional

i had a Posiiuve experience With Apollo Hospitals ... I enjoyed tHe Work as a Consultant in Clinical Microbiology & Immunlogy ... also The work Iinfecton control was Massive ...I learnt a lot ij The process too ... there was a Weekly CME being held over there which added To My Experience of interacting a with my collweagueswho are doctors .... I was alsi The dissertstion advidser to acnuimbee of ,aster degree candidates fro 4 different Universities .

Good & I satisfied

Hospit4really good ..... satisfied to work & care with patients..Am really satisfied..My co worker are cooperate with me at my critical situation....Am really happy with my patients let go to during discharge ..

Good place to work for few years

Good place to start initial practice when requirement of money in life is less. Later difficult to sustain with sincere practice, needs few manipulations to increase earning. Special caution, limitations from insurance company may push doctors to adapt unfair means. Since the jobs are not salaried, mostly for consultants, unlike government or multinatinal companies, chance of malpractice becomes very high to manage life expenses.

Good place

Actually I worked as ER NURSE over 5years and 3 months ....It was a wonderful experience to work there... Good place to learn all advance practices....

In my work plece senior staff is erasmented

Organization is excellent . benifits also super .but some working areas targeting junior and given Somuchn of work load. Apollo hospital is a excellent and given continue education.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with