Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Productive place to work at. Management and job security is good. One gets to learn many things while working here. Workplace culture is really nice and motivating.
But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff
Apollo Hospital will not have very good work life balance while working there. you are performing about 25 surgeries a day in OR and nurse are always on run.
Worked with dedication and love to work Professional environment No problem at currently Good team in all department Very cooperative Systems are well proof Campus are lucrative
Apollo hospital also have trauma Center 24/7 and with a good reputation in Ahmedabad city .But I want to do my masters in Canada so need a job in Canada and I am student in Saskatchewan
Excellent organisation to work with, particularly respects work and family balance. Very good working environment. Management very co operative. Chance to move forward. They promote their own employees rather than bringing from outside.
Learnt at every level for interdepartmental coordination Enjoyed the quarter closures for financial books Annual gatherings and trips with colleagues. Hardest part is resolving the old issues that came in my folio for solutions. At an extent have tried to solve those
Worked as an intern there. Very helpful and friendly staff at human resource department. Learned day to day activities. They let me helped with their current work load.
According to my opinion my work place are more good for me. The patient care of my hospital is according to joint commission international standard.International patient safety goal is the main aim of my hospital.
Pros
free accommodation
Cons
6 hours duty only
We had a liberty in work productivity and similarly skill enhancements. I had grown like anything in Apollo. I had very joyful experience at Apollo where we worked with fun as employee engagement activities are there.
Pros
Good & healthy work culture
Cons
Medical Services should be strengthen
Healthy work environment, require some more freedom,Piller for fresher,low increments,can enhance work environment, opportunity to upgrade,can create less work burden
Pros
Nice encouragememts
Cons
Work load
As a staff nurse of ICU department mostly all days were hectic but i always took the stress in a positive manner that i am getting chance to learn some thing new and the management was always supportive and i loved to work with the international patients.
Pros
Free Staff lunch and dinner
Cons
Over time.
pioneer in healthcare....good corporate culture....qualified management team...best management practices....good learning environment...one may look for career opportunity...
Attending patients in Emergency and making them comfortable. Performing all Emergency procedures from receiving patients in Emergency to discharge.Handling discharge against medical advice [DAMA] patients.Emergency patient’s care that includes Resuscitation during cardiac and respiratory arrest, Road Traffic Accident [RTA] and all medical emergencies. Handling all MLC cases.Intending medicines. Responsible for preparing billing card & its computerizations. Sending blood samples for investigations and evaluating the lab values. Responsible to triage the patients according to the priority. Handling the patients with infectious diseases in isolation room. Responsible for avoiding medication errors. Patient pickup and drop in BLS and ICU on wheel Based Ambulance. Attending code blue & orange rounds. The enjoyable part was good team work and caring patients.
Good place to work. Salary lower than other companies. Nice management. Good exposure for all the relevant fields. Specially for medical and paramedic staff.
got new exposure of Insurance Industry, Insurance agent work profile Target base organization. Celebrate birthday of each employee and insurance agent. Played role as training co-ordiantor too.
I have been working with apollo from last 6 months now and I can honestly say that I have been very happy with my decision. The work environment/company culture is very positive and makes the work day enjoyable. They do good a great job investing in employee development with ongoing trainings and sessions to help prosper continuous learning.
Pros
no facilities
Excellent work place to work at Apollo Hospitals international ltd; Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Nice management and co-workers always very co-operative and you can enjoy to work over there. you can get best growth of the life there. There is no any hardest part of the life during job in Apollo Hospitals.BEST Hospital.
working with Apollo hospitals group is one of the best experience during carrier. learned so many things from here, specially human touch & healing hands
Good hospital and 1st JCI accredited hospital in the state of Gujarat. Colleagues are friendly and cooperative. Pioneer in quality and patient care. I learnt on and off job training.
Pros
Implement your own skills and show your talent
Cons
Politics is more
Excellent hospital with cooperation and freedom to show your talent. Colleagues are too cooperative and helpful. enjoyed and learnt many things in this hospital