Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka74 reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Overall it's a very good experience working at Apollo hospitals

Good work Experience u can get.nice place to work for beginners.its helps further to progress in u r career.if preparing for pg also it is helpful.u can get opportunity to see all departments patients.

Pros

U can get good work experience 👍

Cons

Night duties are hectic

Apollo

Very bad experience they say we have 3 shifts morning, general, and afternoon. However that was not the case I have to go open the shop and work in the morning shift but it doesn't end there again I have to come back at 5 and work until we close the shop and no extra payment for extra hours.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place to learn but you will not be paid appropriately.

There is no criteria for increment/promotion. For freshers its a good place to work but do not expect a good hike/promotion even you work beyond expectation.

Working from apollo hospital Bangalore and Chennai

First work to Chennai apollo Hospital Sinduri GRE F&B department. Next one Bangalore apollo hospital peasant service. Communication: Tamil Telugu Kannada Hindi English. Comi

I feel like my house

I am really happy to work with Apollo Spectra koramangala Bangalore ,I love my job I feel happy in side my hospital thank you for giving this opportunity

Good hospita, and good working environment.

I got Good experience from apollo hospital. Management was so good and very supportive. I have learned many things from this hospital. Apollo hospital always try for good patient care and staff satisfaction.

U can take experience and learn independent

I felt very happy when i got the job in Apollo. Lots of work pressure. No time limits. Rotation shift but we can't leave on time. No job satisfaction or salary satisfaction

gained knowledge

I learnt how to deal with the patients Sometimes the workload used to be more and it also depends on the patients in the hospital. You have a dress code from monday to saturday. You can actually gain lot of knowledge and the HOD is very friendly and encourages to do lot of work.

Like this company

Work is super management wonderful HR department is nice managing director sentHill Sir is superb enkarage employees then good incentive then supply is very fast

It's good

Working environment is better , employees security is good and my team is good , management is also good . workplace culture . Enjoying with coligues

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apollo Hospitals?

Better place to work

Better career growth. Clinical updates and conferences. Salary hike moderate. Nutrition Research activities. Good infra structure. Good work atmosphere.

great job

great working environment. we can improve our knowledge, both theoretically and procedure wise. they will provide several classes regarding various medical procedures

I gained there a very good experience in Apollo Hospital

-Apollo Hospital is a JCI Accredited Hospital -Apollo Hospital is a big group and having branches across the globe. -Working in Apollo Hospital is a pleasure and pocketed very good working exposure from Apollo.

It was a good experience

I got a stress free environment to work.A good team work in nursing dept.Got a chance to play the role as a team leader. Very happy to say that I was a part of Apollo hospital.

Good and clean environment

I had a good experience in working apollo hospital . I learnt how to attend the customers and maintain good relationship with the regular customers . Keep a track of medicines relating to health of customers according to the doctors prescribed to take for customers . I also had a advantage of having a track of the regular customers. I enjoyed a lot of working in apollo pharmacies.

Best hospital

Best hospital to work..i left becouse my personal problems. Overall my experience was very good.Staffs have so many benefits.management too good.Salary also according to experience.

Internship

I worked here for a month under the HR department. Fun and productive workplace. The management is very understanding The work hours are from 9:00 to 5:00

Workplace was very good, hospital field is a place where we can understand the pain of person.

I learned many things in hospital like greeting the patient and also attenders have patience in case of any situation were attenders shout on us and first thing is we have to greet them in smile and the first impression is smile. Management is the best what ever problem occur my management always give me solution and they always stand with us. Culture was too good and professional,with respect. Hardest job i have not undergone. When i got star performance and i always enjoy my work everyday.

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee Provided, Lunch

Cons

Crowded area

Fun

If u r good in your job then u treat like god and also u shoub be smart enough to face Boss/management Partialities apart from that work amd job security is assured

Pros

God for own, Freedom.

Cons

Partiality, Politics

Productive and helpful

Hospital was good and working environment was nic e. There were flexible working hours. Not liked about is working on Sundays and holidays. Also no scope left to grow further.

A lot of activity. Gained a lot of experience.

A typical day at work would be working with the doctor with patients. Writing the prescriptions down. getting the patients ready for the Operation theatre. I learned how to correctly deal with patients. Understanding the psychological mind of patients and active time management and working under stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

Learn about Apollo Hospitals in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Apollo Hospitals
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?