Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Work-Life Balance

Overall its a very good hospital

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.

u will enjoy the work

u will enjoy the work, if you want to learn ... best place to work. people are very friendly... i love to work.. i now repend why i left the company. if the company offers me to come back... will join with out any second thought

Managing of pharmacies along with staff, stock, sales monitoring, etc

Very excellent for employees only 8 hrs work its, not any typical I learned more and more leadership, managing people, customer handling, new business improving methods, friendly management, professional job culture No any hardest part at my job, Learning is very enjoyable part

Productive and fun workplace

Here i have learnt a lot of things which enhanced my skills and strength. Working with a team is always challenging and fun. I had a great pleasure to work with the Apollo Group.

op

I work op counter drug store in Apollo hospital,bbsr And I like their campus and also like staff's bcz they all are helping me . The company is giving facilities for their employees. And main thing is ur confidence is best for any kind of work.

Pros

free lunch

productive work place.Get chance to learn more.

# Awesome work experience in Apollo Hospitals. # I learned about how to have patience in difficult situation. # Good management process. # Hardest part of the job is dedication towards the Time. # Beautiful work culture as its a MNC and give so much of experience.

Cons

Some time long hours to work

Productive & fun workplace

Learned to manage tough situation with stable mind, How to complete a job given on time without any errors and lastly dedication towards the work as we give service to the public...

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

both productive and fun at work place

i had joined Hemalata Hospitals, Bhubaneswar in 2008. This was my first job but there my colleagues and my senior very cooperative. so the work place was very friendly.

Good working environment with supportive coworkers,,I learned to perform dialysis process

Usually, while enter in to the unit ,I take over from the previous duty staff regarding the patient details,, Then I will take an over all check in to the whole unit and start to maintain a rapport to the clients,, Then I'll check for any further investigations need to carried out ,,then i'll start dialysis process for the clients and in between i'll check the vital signs and document each data into the patient record. During my work I already done morning, evening and night shift duties. My co- workers were very co-operative and supportive,, I enjoyed the team work in the dialysis unit a lot.

Pros

Good working environment, Team work is more enjoyable and productive

Cons

Less salary

work place

The place of work of mine is very good to learn each and everything about medical devices as ethics of profession.

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals