Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals: 15 Reviews in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh

Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh15 reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Productive work Place ....But locals are not professional

i had a Posiiuve experience With Apollo Hospitals ... I enjoyed tHe Work as a Consultant in Clinical Microbiology & Immunlogy ... also The work Iinfecton control was Massive ...I learnt a lot ij The process too ... there was a Weekly CME being held over there which added To My Experience of interacting a with my collweagueswho are doctors .... I was alsi The dissertstion advidser to acnuimbee of ,aster degree candidates fro 4 different Universities .

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

It's been an awesome experience to work with Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur is one of the unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. It is a great Organization to work with , all the employees and seniors are very supportive , it gives a immense platform to learn and grow.

Good

Giving best opportunity to learn new things and good atmosphere to work.getting enough guidance and support from seniors. Apollo hospital is providing good accommodation and other facilities to staff.

Very productive

overall a very pleasant experience. The faculty and the supportive staff were very helpful and understanding. the doctors are very experienced and friendly

Nice work place.

Happy with work and responsibilities,very safe environment ,friendly atmosphere,very supportive staff and seniors. Apollo Hospital is best place to work.

A company who is looting people

Making people fool and charging them for what they have not provided. Inhuman people , only money minded people and management, culture is only to make money no excellency in work and treatment

productive & fun place but when required hectic though

i was happy to be a part of Appolo Family.. loved to work there but due to some reason i had to left Apollo Hospital. if my salary was increased i would not have been resigned

Work Place

Apollo Hospitals gave me the platform to learn every thing in a practical manner to learn about how a Staff Nurse should be in a Hospital. Patient care, Work place behavior, everything.

All are dedicated and excellent teamwork

Well,iam too much satisfied with my work here.Management and higher faculties support is remarkable and they always try their level best to satisfy their staffs.

Pros

Homily environment

Cons

Extra hours duty

Team Leader

Learned so many things from Apollo Hospitals, very good corporate hospitals. Very supportive sub-ordinates. To get NABH

Best hospital in Chhattisgarh

Training and development programme, employee engagement programme and staff welfare activities for employees are very excellent in Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur

Professional work place

Very kind seniors, nice management, clean and secure, friendly approach to all staffs, extra fun times etc etc

Productive and fun work place .

Productive and fun work place . co-workers are very much cooperative

Knowledge Giving and quite Flexible Superiors

Have a Permanent link With a huge number of Experienced Doctors, My Opinion were invited when starting a new task at the work place specially inside the Hospital Premises and Work is done by my way / style of working with the full cooperation and support of supervisiors.

Pros

generic medicines sales incentives, tea vouvhers and dress washing allowance.

Cons

long job hours without any overtime salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with