Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

.Apollo is the best Multidisciplinary hospital with highly equipped system

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever. It is highly equipped and world standard hospital. Employee gets continuous training and development. Hospital focus more towards high quality patient care and staff safety . Apollo trained their Nurses very well to meet the advance trends.

Good

After I work here I am becoming confidence myself. How to respect others and how we can help others and team work. hardworking .always smile and do your work. Communication skills. And so many things I get to learned.

Good experience

Had a very great time being in the team of great consultants in surgical oncology department and learnt a lot from them, apollo cancer center, teynampet, chennai.

Nice company to work

-nice environment to work. But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful. Benefits provided by company are good. And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.

Opinion about company

Working at the time your sick is the typical day ay work Learned good knowledge management is really good Work culture is awesome Working at the time your sick is the hardest part of job

Great workplace to learn

Good instruments used. Top of the line, great environment for learning about medical instrumentation. Servicing and maintenance of the equipment is frequent.

All depends on the job role

I have a very neutral opinion of this place. I wouldn't say it's a bad place to work. Also I wouldn't say its the best place to work. It's better to go with the flow and get through every day as one day at a time.

Nice atmosphere to work.

It's really very good organization friends managers and supervisors and management was very good they teach me whatever I doesn't know like Outpatient cashier and inpatient cashier every thing thanking them all to given me the opportunity.

Working environment was good

Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

nice work atmosphere

very stressful work place with low paid salary. team members and management staffs are very helpful and friendly. nice place to start up your career. new things to learn and practice which can help you throughout your life and career.

It is very good place for working satisfactorially

Well equipped,tender loving care & services ,safe patient and employee practices,world class excellence services,lots of benefits for the employes working in apollo hospitals

Management is good for safety

In apollo employees safety and welfare are good. We can get the good communication skills in that concerns. Employees befifits are well and good. Thanks...

A great place to work

A great place to work, a lot to learn, challenging work, good guidance from boss, good colleagues and working culture, good perks and benefits, job security and good work life balance

I want this job

I thinking imparted metar, I want job and I want high expectad Salary, my family maintenance this Salary very helpful, so your wishes that's all appo hospital management.

Learned and experienced a lot from this institution

I have learned many surgical cases to assist..Am happy to work here as a team work with my collegues and experienced a lot..Gained a lot of knowledge about nursing..

Definitely good place to work. Everyone is very friendly and help others. I learnt lot of things during my tenure. Appreciate everyones helping tendency

A.typical day at work

Apollo calcher is good nabh certified I learned medicine. Nollage. Good than management also good. And stritly additing and salary was. Avarage only for pharmacy staff

Good

I feel excited to work and got good experience in the clinical side and which help me lot for my future but salary and leave to take is bit tough no work life balance.

Going through a tremendously exciting time of growth and transformation. Great leadership, a caring and supporting community of co-workers, and a great product. Complete flexibility about where and how you work as long as you deliver. We do walk the talk--we're a Certified Great Workplace and are getting better every year.

Its very easy to join but its very hard to stand

Working with apollo hospital is very excited at first but after your placement it's very difficult to survey because there will be fully polictics there is so many partiality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2