Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu217 reviews

Good

Good with excellent approach to diagnose infections and research .Good work culture and high equipment lab for diagnosis of infections.well experienced technical staff.

One of the best place to start your career. The learning experience is very useful for further career. The salary is poor, there won't be much hike....

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Corporate Culture

The one word Professional Corporate Culture i learnt from there which cannot be learnt anywhere. Loved working there for a shorter duration.

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

For a beginner you can work there for maximum of 1 year

Not a good place to work if you are not a beginner, Big brandBusy hours 😪No work life balance 🙌No Salary increments You can work for maximum of 1 year not more than that

Pros

Big brand

Cons

Long hour's, no salary increments

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

.Apollo is the best Multidisciplinary hospital with highly equipped system

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever. It is highly equipped and world standard hospital. Employee gets continuous training and development. Hospital focus more towards high quality patient care and staff safety . Apollo trained their Nurses very well to meet the advance trends.

Good

After I work here I am becoming confidence myself. How to respect others and how we can help others and team work. hardworking .always smile and do your work. Communication skills. And so many things I get to learned.

Good experience

Had a very great time being in the team of great consultants in surgical oncology department and learnt a lot from them, apollo cancer center, teynampet, chennai.

Nice company to work

-nice environment to work. But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful. Benefits provided by company are good. And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.

Opinion about company

Working at the time your sick is the typical day ay work Learned good knowledge management is really good Work culture is awesome Working at the time your sick is the hardest part of job

Great workplace to learn

Good instruments used. Top of the line, great environment for learning about medical instrumentation. Servicing and maintenance of the equipment is frequent.

All depends on the job role

I have a very neutral opinion of this place. I wouldn't say it's a bad place to work. Also I wouldn't say its the best place to work. It's better to go with the flow and get through every day as one day at a time.

Nice atmosphere to work.

It's really very good organization friends managers and supervisors and management was very good they teach me whatever I doesn't know like Outpatient cashier and inpatient cashier every thing thanking them all to given me the opportunity.

Working environment was good

Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.

nice work atmosphere

very stressful work place with low paid salary. team members and management staffs are very helpful and friendly. nice place to start up your career. new things to learn and practice which can help you throughout your life and career.

It is very good place for working satisfactorially

Well equipped,tender loving care & services ,safe patient and employee practices,world class excellence services,lots of benefits for the employes working in apollo hospitals

Management is good for safety

In apollo employees safety and welfare are good. We can get the good communication skills in that concerns. Employees befifits are well and good. Thanks...

A great place to work

A great place to work, a lot to learn, challenging work, good guidance from boss, good colleagues and working culture, good perks and benefits, job security and good work life balance

I want this job

I thinking imparted metar, I want job and I want high expectad Salary, my family maintenance this Salary very helpful, so your wishes that's all appo hospital management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with