Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Very good environment to work. Nice and helpful boss. Ready to mingle with colleagues. Good place to learn and earn knowledge. Management was good. Work timings were good.
collaborative and good teamwork with some time it is the stressful time to hand over many responsibilities and that will be a great challenge once or twice a week but for the women who are working it is a good place to work with a science background
Good company with good management and many things to learn in the place very good salary package s with good thing to learn to work in the company for every thing
SOP nd organizations structure to be implement Management Nd HR department should respond on problem solving Purchasing Nd Accounts people should support for smooth operations
Good Place to work. Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation.
Day starts with reviewing reports and sending mails to appropriate departments. Good management, well established hospital Pan India. workplace culture is good.
I had a good learning experience while working at Apollo Hospitals. As part of the Pharm D course, our role was to check the files of the patients admitted inside the Hospital. Our focus was mainly on Drug chart and doctor's notes, where we were looking for interventions if there were any. The work was interesting because we were trying to save the lives of the patients by looking into mistakes made by doctors with dosing.
Apollo is awesome not only for technology to save life, even for employers too. We got to learn a lot about complicated cases right from patient history taking to his treatment patterns and protocols which were followed while they were working on this patient. A great chance to learn review on topics while working in a team.
I started with my medical career in Apollo, as nutritionist for the OPD. The work culture and the staff gave me immense support to grow in my life both personally & professionally.
Excellent Organization to work. We can excel to any extent. There is a recognition for productive work. Management is very keen in employee welfare activities.
Apollo is a Employee Friendly Organization wherein you were given Complete freedom to run your Department. Needless to say they had well defined Metrics to evaluate your Performance & this arrangement always kept you in Check to revisit your strategies & take Corrective Measures . I was responsible for 5 Tertiary Care Centers which were located at different parts of the City. Ensuring all Centers were performing to the Optimum was a Great Challenge for me & kept me on my Toes all the time . In a nut shell Apollo Hyderabad was an Excellent place to Work.
Pros
Freedom to Innovate & Execute
Cons
Very Demanding Performance Metrics
Good job,good learning experince,continue care,follow up classes,good enviourment for working,salary and benefits on time,good managment and staff all
Salaries might be less but to build career Apollo is a good organization. Employs in this organization are treated as family members. Employs are get recognized
Worked as an intern for one month. It was very knowledgeble to work in that laboratory and gained basic knowledge on molecular technologies...........
Looking for a challenging and responsible opportunity where explore my strengths and potentials in a professional organization to meet employers expectations.
Pros
free lunch
Apollo hospitals jublihills .. is a good opportunity to work with this hospitals . Good management and environment. Co ordination in between each and every departments..
It is one second corporate hospital in india Best patient care services and individual attention all categories of patients Best team work atmosphere
Pros
All benefits at concessional
Cons
To family and homely atmosphere
Have a very nice work exposure as I have been in Implementation team and travel across many sites so I get to know a wide range of variations in work culture as well as many different rules, business activities, etc.
Depending on manager you get a lot of support. Lots of benefits and resources at the corporate level. It is a fun work place and is very much productive
I love talking people..in my all3 previous I felt as nice as I am working for my own..I was lucky every time to get nice employers ..I enjoyed every day I passed through.
Weekly rotating assignment board posted so every employee knows exactly what to do every day to include different shift hours.monthly classes on new medications.monthly department meetings to review policies throughout the hospital.distinct roles and ranks for co-workers and supervisors.the hardest part of the job was making sure no unauthorized personnel had access to get into the department as it was a secure locked down area.the most enjoyable or most rewarding part of the job was knowing we were all working to save patient lives.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
This was a great place to work. The staff throughout the hospital was excellent to work with.