Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana78 reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Good

Good organisation we can learn lot of things,improve our skills,management is very good towards employees, job secured,yearly increment Good exposure of work

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere. Nice place to learn new things and express our knowledge in this organization. Management is very consern about employees and safe working place.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Saket

The one of the most one God job in the place and pharmacy in life and the one of the most in the world of inevry one prason only in job works in the life..

Working Environment

Very good environment to work. Nice and helpful boss. Ready to mingle with colleagues. Good place to learn and earn knowledge. Management was good. Work timings were good.

productive work place to work with

collaborative and good teamwork with some time it is the stressful time to hand over many responsibilities and that will be a great challenge once or twice a week but for the women who are working it is a good place to work with a science background

Apollo hospital Good

Good company with good management and many things to learn in the place very good salary package s with good thing to learn to work in the company for every thing

Lots to improvement required from management side

SOP nd organizations structure to be implement Management Nd HR department should respond on problem solving Purchasing Nd Accounts people should support for smooth operations

Productive and fun workplace

Good Place to work. Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation.

Only work, No fun

Day starts with reviewing reports and sending mails to appropriate departments. Good management, well established hospital Pan India. workplace culture is good.

Work place was surrounded by health care professionals along with patients.

I had a good learning experience while working at Apollo Hospitals. As part of the Pharm D course, our role was to check the files of the patients admitted inside the Hospital. Our focus was mainly on Drug chart and doctor's notes, where we were looking for interventions if there were any. The work was interesting because we were trying to save the lives of the patients by looking into mistakes made by doctors with dosing.

Productive, knowledgeable

Apollo is awesome not only for technology to save life, even for employers too. We got to learn a lot about complicated cases right from patient history taking to his treatment patterns and protocols which were followed while they were working on this patient. A great chance to learn review on topics while working in a team.

Working At Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad

I started with my medical career in Apollo, as nutritionist for the OPD. The work culture and the staff gave me immense support to grow in my life both personally & professionally.

Excellent Organization

Excellent Organization to work. We can excel to any extent. There is a recognition for productive work. Management is very keen in employee welfare activities.

Work Culture & Freedom to Innovate - A Happy Workplace

Apollo is a Employee Friendly Organization wherein you were given Complete freedom to run your Department. Needless to say they had well defined Metrics to evaluate your Performance & this arrangement always kept you in Check to revisit your strategies & take Corrective Measures . I was responsible for 5 Tertiary Care Centers which were located at different parts of the City. Ensuring all Centers were performing to the Optimum was a Great Challenge for me & kept me on my Toes all the time . In a nut shell Apollo Hyderabad was an Excellent place to Work.

Pros

Freedom to Innovate & Execute

Cons

Very Demanding Performance Metrics

Good job,good learning experince,continue care,follow up classes,good enviourment for working,salary and benefits on time,good managment and staff all

Best place to Learn and career development

Salaries might be less but to build career Apollo is a good organization. Employs in this organization are treated as family members. Employs are get recognized

Good place

Worked as an intern for one month. It was very knowledgeble to work in that laboratory and gained basic knowledge on molecular technologies...........

good

Looking for a challenging and responsible opportunity where explore my strengths and potentials in a professional organization to meet employers expectations.

Pros

free lunch

Exelent

Apollo hospitals jublihills .. is a good opportunity to work with this hospitals . Good management and environment. Co ordination in between each and every departments..

Hod

It is one second corporate hospital in india Best patient care services and individual attention all categories of patients Best team work atmosphere

Pros

All benefits at concessional

Cons

To family and homely atmosphere

Good work exposure

Have a very nice work exposure as I have been in Implementation team and travel across many sites so I get to know a wide range of variations in work culture as well as many different rules, business activities, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with