Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Work-Life Balance

Excellent working atmosphere

I enjoyed working in Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Ltd more 13 years. Procurement of 85% Materials through centralized contract. No wrong doing in Procurement. Management pleased with my working culture. Our Centralized Materials Management head has given us full support and guidance. Well controlled Procurement and inventory management. I faced successfully 3 JCIA audits,NABL, NABH for our blood bank, ISO energy and enenvironment audit and Hasap audit etc.,

Pros

At the top level I got full support

Cons

Language barrier only

worst work place

work culture for fresher is very bad.. the behavior of seniors are very bad. salary is too poor that nobody can survive properly.. continuous forcing to do extra shifts

Friendly working place

Good working place.Collegues are helpful and can make adjustments in all circumstances.management is very strict about behaviour to the customers and also on self grooming which is amazing.

Good

It's good Job for me but salary not satisfied me. Management staff are Good for looking behavior. Department head to helpfull for me or My department staff .Man power to much Low for handling department

Good workculture

Recruitment & Selection for all profiles. Salary processing for all staffs and PF, ESIC and Professional Tax calculation. Handled all statutory compliance of employees. Handled the Employee Exit Formalities. Policy formulation & execution, Performance Evaluation. Accountable for analysis the rating of employee performance management system and different types of statistical data.

Salary is very poor and duty hour's very good

Management is a very poor. But our ambulance staff very friendly and good. My working experience is very good . Yearly incriment 75 rupees only

Good Enough work place

The work place is good, but the salary is too low, the H.Rs are bad, they don't listen to the candidates. They say something and will act another thing. Will never say about the third party payments but eventually the candidate will come to know.

Overall satisfied

Typical day at work is of 8-9 hrs Learned various professional things which will help in my future roles Management is not giving focus on IT initiatives

Fantasic work security โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

If any one of you guys trying to join the company I would say that it is one of our country's biggest growing company at now days. it is a pleasure to work here.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Pros

Management and salary system is very good

Cons

No long hours problems here. very much flexible duty hours provide this company to their staffs

Responsable in Workplace

work culture is very with a lots of responsibility. a lot of things was learned. management was very friendly. i always enjoy my woek with honesty & dedicately.

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

in Kolkata, West Bengal
See more jobs

Satisfied

I learned teamwork,time management,how to handle pressure. It was my first job and I really loved and enjoyed it. It is one of the most good and well-known company .

Good hospital

I working Apollo hospital from kollkatta.l have 1yr5mth experience. I studied lot of work from hospital. They will supported to work as good nurse.Now l can manage very critical patients.

Comfortable work place

Good Environment to work Good Career Growth Learning Organization Adapts to Opportunities and Changes Quality services industry Effective Sharing of Goals Handles Poor Performance Understanding Risks

Tension less handling emergency situations

Well balanced seniors and management Managements activities are professional Management and seniours shows cooperation and helping mentality overall satisfied

Pros

Free lunch for all staff

Cons

Gap between on/off duty

Boring and Long hours

Very boring job and no growth opportunities - Takes a toll on work life balance as this job had long hours. There were no opportunities to venture into other career paths within the organization.

Work Place Direction

Offlate it has been observed that organisation mostly are in expention not in contraction Since for employee prospective Career advancement is less but Job stability is more. For a employee as fresher can grow longer than He/She Desire.

Good Work Place but Low Payment

Good Place to work but very less pay. Heavy traffic during the evening. Expensive cafeteria. No private room. bad sitting arrangement. Not much recognition.

Pros

Not much work load

Cons

Long Hours

good working place

Had a very good working place with lots of learning. Handled 18 HD machines under mine leadership. had night shifts. management never paid for working extra hours, had leterally good experience with crrt machines.

Pros

No Pros without good seniors and resident doctors to learn from

Cons

long hours, megerly paid.

good working condition

very good working condition with most modern technology. It helps to improve our knowledge ,skill ,and ability.It gives more strength in leadership.overall a good experience.

perfect

its my foundation. it was my starting period. its jci accredited hospital and good management and there is number oppertunities to study more advanced things. and am really thankful to them.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long duties

Good Place to Learn and Grow

Good Place to Learn and Grow Learn how patient safety matters,Learn how to communicate with patient relatives.You my learn how to take pleasure from hard work.How to take responsibility and celebrate your success! A very good place to work and enjoy!

Pros

Learning Experiences, Culture

Cons

No Leave on Saturday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2