Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Clinical Pharmacist

Clinical Pharmacist23 reviews
India23 reviews

nice work place

good to work at fast pace in my life and helpful to step-up my education levels .Part of the time is interacting with Physician and also patient.Evening rounds include food -food interaction and drug -drug interaction.

Okay

Management feels like they are paying from their own pockets . Apart from this it’s ok. Should respect the educational qualifications according to their designation.

Good

Bad

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

For a beginner you can work there for maximum of 1 year

Not a good place to work if you are not a beginner, Big brandBusy hours 😪No work life balance 🙌No Salary increments You can work for maximum of 1 year not more than that

Pros

Big brand

Cons

Long hour's, no salary increments

Productive work placee

Productive place to work at. Management and job security is good. One gets to learn many things while working here. Workplace culture is really nice and motivating.

Good learning platform

Excellent Team to work .Language can be an issue sometimesbut not a big problem.Nice place, great people, best docs.Timings were long, but its okay.good working station in my life.THANKS TO APOLLO.

Pros

Free launch

good envirolment

working as pharmasict in apollo hospital is great.Its gave me a more experience and knowledge in a pharmacy field.every day Its a challenging.I am very happy to worked that big corporation hospital.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

health care

Hospital Job, Always Busy

My first job and learned the basics of hospital culture and for a fresh graduate this place is sometimes overwhelming but potential for learning opportunity is huge.

Good place to work at

It has been a learning experience working with Appolo . I have earned lot of knowledge as well as appreciation from appolo . It helped me to build my professional career as a clinical pharmacist

Good and creative, independence to improve our skills

Good but should not insist on doing dispensing job. Salary can be increased. Else, a good place to improve our working skills and implement it. Doctors can help clinical pharmacist regarding explaining patient condition so as to prevent many errors from medicine part.

Pros

Best working hospital

Cons

Salary increment

service oriented, holds good values and culture

company started in 1987, later it is approved by NABH and JCI Certification by INDIA. main branch in Chennai providing 500 bed facility with multi disciplinary service.

Nice place to work and learn new things

Great place to work,worked as clinical pharmacist,given responsibility,scope of learning,flexible timings,friendly environment.

Good, Carefullnes at work, Coordination, Annual Day celebration, Sports

Patient Interactions can increased Patient Counciling is important for clinical pharmacist Dispencing of medicines experinces can be increased Work coordination isuseful at the time of working

Pros

Food coupns are available, food for low prices

Cons

Short breaks, namaz time period available

Regularly monitoring quality for improving patient safety

1. Flexible duty time 2. Learning new medical in-formations from different medical departments. 3. Employee friendly management. 4. No complexes and issues between colleges. 5. Chemo mixing is very dangerous and requires more caution. 6. During ward rounds we came to know patient clinical case history.

Pros

Free transportaion, And concession for food

good place to learn

my first job as clinical pharmacist learned everything from here supportive colleagues and seniors good atmosphere to work

Clinical pharmacist

 Verifies the indent for medication errors for appropriateness & accuracy.  Participates in regular ward rounds to find and preventing medication errors.  Preparing the chemo admixtures whenever required.  To responsible for Pharmacokinetic dosing & monitoring renal dosing, IV to PO conversion.  Facilitates Medication reconciliation process within the hospital.  Plays an active role in patient education & looks for the ways to engage patient’s in the understanding of their medications.  ADR monitoring & documentation and reporting to P & T committee.  Continuous education for Pharmacist & Nurse.  Responsible for all the crash carts at various levels.  Preparing and submitting monthly reports to consultant clinical pharmacologist/ Medical service.

work places

nice hospital but timing are odd and internship does not pay any thing

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short hours

productive and fun work place

Aday at work is good and enjoyable. I have learned about the the management of many diseases, dose adjustments, and contraindications of drugs. My coworkers were very supportive and encouraging.

Clinical pharmacist

Job Skills:  Expertise in Handling and mixing of CHEMO drugs  Auditing indent of inpatients  Active participation in clinical rounds and providing suitable action plans  Reporting Transcription, Prescription, Dispensing And Administration Errors  Reporting Adverse Drug Events  Providing Drug Information to health care professionals, patients and their families  Documented all clinical activities and interventions accurately and completely.  Monitored drug therapy regimens for contraindications, drug interactions

being a clinical pharmacist required blend of brain and books

working in renowned hospital provided a competetive edge to my career

productive,task oriented.

I have learned pateint counselling technique, how to work with the other health care professional to advise them about the safe and effective use of medicine for improving pateint's quality of life.

Pros

professional environment.

Cons

work load

excellent workinng experience

-starting date of working is so hard -i learned about drungs,and docters nature -the management is very hard -my co-workers are very friendly in nature,always talk about working experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

• Apollo Hospitals
  • Clinical Pharmacist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?